Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

Beheaded Lady Found In A Bush In Imo. Private Parts Missing. Graphic Pics - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beheaded Lady Found In A Bush In Imo. Private Parts Missing. Graphic Pics (64939 Views)

Isu Arochukwu Communal Clash: Two Killed, 10 Missing (Graphic Photos) / Man Found Dead In Aba, Private Part Missing (Graphic Photos) / Elderly Man Murdered In Zamfara, His Eyes & Other Body Parts Missing (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beheaded Lady Found In A Bush In Imo. Private Parts Missing. Graphic Pics by epini(m): 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2017
ezra1990:
Then whose portion was it? the girl? All these religious pple sef!
dis aint abt religion bros! abi u na atheist?
Re: Beheaded Lady Found In A Bush In Imo. Private Parts Missing. Graphic Pics by talk2maurice(m): 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
My case Is different because i'm redeemed and a convenant child of God, what affect others will not affect me
Re: Beheaded Lady Found In A Bush In Imo. Private Parts Missing. Graphic Pics by protocoll(m): 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
Twistaray:

Ritualist in brafraud Land

stupid flat head people from a stupid region....

see them

Re: Beheaded Lady Found In A Bush In Imo. Private Parts Missing. Graphic Pics by Friendz4blue(m): 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2017
Chrisrare:

And to think she's a christain who pays her tithe... Yet God allowed such to befall her.. Hmmm... Dat sky daddy must be one big joke.

I can c you are an antagonist... It's clear.. Same thing u did on the other thread where a teenager was kidnapped. Raped and murdered...
Continue mocking God... Dats all I have to tell u
Re: Beheaded Lady Found In A Bush In Imo. Private Parts Missing. Graphic Pics by Friendz4blue(m): 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2017
Chrisrare:

And to think she's a christain who pays her tithe... Yet God allowed such to befall her.. Hmmm... Dat sky daddy must be one big joke.

I can c you are an antagonist... It's clear.. Same thing u did on the other thread where a teenager was kidnapped. Raped and murdered...
Continue mocking God... He. Never sleeps and he is never a joke to those who knows him
Re: Beheaded Lady Found In A Bush In Imo. Private Parts Missing. Graphic Pics by Twistaray(m): 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2017
protocoll:

stupid flat head people from a stupid region....

see them

Dude! I am sure you don't know twistaray? grin grin grin

Sure you don't. wink
Re: Beheaded Lady Found In A Bush In Imo. Private Parts Missing. Graphic Pics by SantaDomino(m): 4:18am On Jan 12, 2017
ChessEnthusiast:
IPod yoot, what have you done?
From Yahoo yahoo director to ritualist members. chai
iPod is cursed

Re: Beheaded Lady Found In A Bush In Imo. Private Parts Missing. Graphic Pics by huntax(m): 11:43am On Jan 12, 2017
lalassticlala:

Some of em are just pretending.....
I wonder how someone born n raised in Nigeria turned to an Atheist
I'm really sorry for them...
Re: Beheaded Lady Found In A Bush In Imo. Private Parts Missing. Graphic Pics by bydot1(m): 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
AheadMarket:

It looks like Afonjas know only "brain" insult. Is that how limited y'all knowledge are?
Do you have any better thing to say?
Re: Beheaded Lady Found In A Bush In Imo. Private Parts Missing. Graphic Pics by Syphonn(m): 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
Cannibalism in SA
Fear seized the village of Shayamoya in the province of KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa after the discovery of a decapitated body.

The family of 25-year-old Zanele Hlatshwayo, who has been missing since July, believes she was the victim of a ring of cannibalism that led to the arrest of five men.

His decaying body was found after a man who claimed to be a traditional healer surrendered to the police last week and confessed that he was tired of eating human flesh.

Read more at www.busygisting.com
Re: Beheaded Lady Found In A Bush In Imo. Private Parts Missing. Graphic Pics by iamjack0812(m): 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
temitemi1:
love of money...

How do you know it is coz of money?
Foolish human instead of thanking God for your own case,you are talking nonsense
Re: Beheaded Lady Found In A Bush In Imo. Private Parts Missing. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 21, 2018
IPOB skull miners

RIP to the unlucky lady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell / Lady's Corpse Dumped By The Road In Lagos After Being Killed (Graphic Photo) / Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.