Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,944 members, 7,873,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

Too Good To Be Bad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Good To Be Bad (388 Views)

"I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display / "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display / "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Too Good To Be Bad by Whisperedd(f): 1:37pm On Jan 11, 2017
Hello Admin,good day everyone, I'm just a regular good girl in her 20s, I recently started having lots of doubts about my life in general, so I felt I should share it with the world to get their views.

I'm this wonderful daughter, always used as an example by parents...I don't go out, I don't smoke, don't club, I only party once in a blue moon. I have few persons around me,I'm strict, so I get rid of people easily. I'm just generally on the good side, all the time.
Recently, I've bn thinking of LIVING a little, not necessarily to go BAD, but to HV fun. I feel restricted by my own self,I feel I keep in a lot of bad thoughts and might explode one day, and at the wrong time..I don't know if I'm making any sense, but I want to feel like a normal person for once, and not a robot with certain specifications.

I want to party, club, mingle, kiss a stranger, gamble with friends and have a little fun, but I still find myself restricted. @truth_and_tears

ADMIN: Dear poster, you are obviously going through a phase and a lot of people might not understand..the things you mentioned are not bad, so I'm guessing u had a strict upbringing. In other not to go BAD like you said, just try and have the fun you need, but with certain people who you trust that can put you in check, should you go out of place...
I'm guessing you are a time bomb, the earlier you detonate in contained/controlled area, the BEST for everyone. Kisses dear, and good luck.
Re: Too Good To Be Bad by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2017
'omo get-inside' fe domo igboro
Re: Too Good To Be Bad by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 11, 2017
You are just like me and its very normal.

(1) (Reply)

Order Registered Ielts Certificate,gre,toeic,toefl,pet, Fce, Cae, Cpe, Bec,yle, / What's Your Advice To The Ladies For Today's Celebration / Promise Ring: A New Bondage For An Old Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.