Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,449 members, 7,940,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

It's all good! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / It's all good! (1324 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's all good! by posakosa(m): 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2009
omega25red:

located by 185 and morris avenue in the bronx

yea. I know where that is. I've never been there and probably never will.  When it comes to NIGERIANS AND THE CHURCH----- I MEET NOTHING BUT PRETENDERS---- the best way to find out their TRUE COLORS is NOT in the CHURCH esp if you want some GOOD FRIENDS or associates
Re: It's all good! by posakosa(m): 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2009
Glitt3rz:

Thanks Omega, wasn't really that interested, just thought I try if there are a lot since this is a Nigerian site. There are enough parties but usually don't come across a lot of Nigerian ones but I'm good! Thanks newayz smiley

There are lots of Nigerian parties in Brooklyn this week and weekend. In fact starting tomorrow--- you should look out for Brooklyn99's advice.
Re: It's all good! by posakosa(m): 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2009
You will meet the hard core, ghetto Nigerians---- and might even pick up a manliness, lingo, or both.
Re: It's all good! by posakosa(m): 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2009
Glitt3rz:

I guess u r referring to urself! What are you doing on here if I may ask? wink same thing I guess, If u were too busy, I don't think you would have noticed this site nor my thread! Don't have time for the likes of you! Stay off my back! cool

I have been on this site waay before you and I am only here for FUN. Not here to meet anyone in person. wink
Re: It's all good! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2009
people do have a right to be suspicious btw.
Re: It's all good! by Glitt3rz: 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2009
posakosa:

I have been on this site waay before you and I am only here for FUN. Not here to meet anyone in person. wink

FUN?? I laugh grin your mates are going cruising, bowling, movies, beach, horse riding, sky diving etc for fun, you are here even BOLD enough to say u have been here waaaaayy long catching your fun on a computer, online, dissing people? Girl or boy grow up! c'mon cheesy

tpia.:

people do have a right to be suspicious btw.

Suspicious about what if I may ask? Is this site filled with scams? I'm still a little shocked wondering where I went wrong by asking anyone that knows or is organising Nigerian parties/gatherings to holla? What is wrong in that?
Re: It's all good! by posakosa(m): 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2009
Glitt3rz:

FUN?? I laugh grin your mates are going cruising, bowling, movies, beach, horse riding, sky diving etc for fun, you are here even BOLD enough to say u have been here waaaaayy long catching your fun on a computer, online, dissing people? Girl or boy grow up! c'mon cheesy

Suspicious about what if I may ask? Is this site filled with scams? I'm still a little shocked wondering where I went wrong by asking anyone that knows or is organising Nigerian parties/gatherings to holla? What is wrong in that?

look at yourself--- who dissed you. I didn't diss you.

I only stated that you sound like a nasty person and I am not sure who would like to meet you. Because it is obvious that you cannot detect humor, sarcasm, and statements.

Nigerians don't trust each other, this is NOT news. talkless of making an effort to meet someone you met online.

If you are a student, make an effort to meet Nigerians at your school.
Re: It's all good! by Glitt3rz: 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2009
posakosa:

look at yourself--- who dissed you. I didn't diss you.

I only stated that you sound like a nasty person and I am not sure who would like to meet you. Because it is obvious that you cannot detect humor, sarcasm, and statements.

Nigerians don't trust each other, this is NOT news. talkless of making an effort to meet someone you met online.

If you are a student, make an effort to meet Nigerians at your school.

But you don't know me, how would you conclude I'm nasty? Have you seen me before or have we met? I know humor, sarcasm but I also know stupidity!

Nigerians don't trust eachother, why? Is it not things like this that make it worse so why criticise those that detest Nigerians since we don't even trust our own selves?

Also where did u see I was interested in meeting someone online? which even if I was, how does that concern you? is it paining you? Unfortunately I'm not interested in that, was only looking for parties with a lot and mostly Nigerians, there are enough of mixed parties, just looking for more only Nigerians' parties.

U sound like a female but newayz girl/boy. I don't know what is really pinching you undecided  do u have a lover here and you are scared he/she might go astray? I'm confused.
Re: It's all good! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2009
Glitt3rz:

a lot of Nigerians are being busted these days. Police and spies are everywhere- nothing new about that actually.

besides, like someone pointed out, you could get in trouble if you move with the wrong crowd.
Re: It's all good! by posakosa(m): 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2009
Glitt3rz:

But you don't know me, how would you conclude I'm nasty? Have you seen me before or have we met? I know humor, sarcasm but I also know stupidity!

Nigerians don't trust eachother, why? Is it not things like this that make it worse so why criticise those that detest Nigerians since we don't even trust our own selves?

Also where did u see I was interested in meeting someone online? which even if I was, how does that concern you? is it paining you? Unfortunately I'm not interested in that, was only looking for parties with a lot and mostly Nigerians, there are enough of mixed parties, just looking for more only Nigerians' parties.

U sound like a female but newayz girl/boy. I don't know what is really pinching you undecided  do u have a lover here and you are scared he/she might go astray? I'm confused.

From your comments I have deduced that you are a nasty person. I don't have to see you.

2. I am surprised that you didn't see humur in the grandma comments and other previous comments that people made.

3. If you take NLD too seriously you might just give yourself a heart attack and faint over the keyboard.

4. Why Nigerians don't trust each other is NOT for me to say--- its an observation. Meeting at churches help some people take away this fear and for others it doesnt'

Anyways, Im out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Mrs Chima? / Happiness is key in relationships / Welcome A New Comer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.