Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,830 members, 7,889,752 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:44 PM

Rumor! Nigeria's No.1 Hit Producer Into Drugs And Ritual? Ahhh: Enemies: - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rumor! Nigeria's No.1 Hit Producer Into Drugs And Ritual? Ahhh: Enemies: (828 Views)

Music Producer ID Cabasa Is Now A Pastor / Chris Brown Makes Out Wit Nigeria's No.1 Video Vixen/model Veezee Afta His Show. / Introducing: Nigeria's No 1 Music Portal - Download And Promote Nigeria Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rumor! Nigeria's No.1 Hit Producer Into Drugs And Ritual? Ahhh: Enemies: by IfeDavid: 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2009
I saw this on this Blog, and i spazzed out, coz i know non of this is true,

Some1 claims; Nigeria's No.1 Hit Producer is into Drugs and Ritual,

Don Jazzy said on his twitter page that He was shocked by the Message he got by some dude on Facebook, Here is the Content of the Message as claimed by Don-Jazzy, "the guy was basically asking me 4 help which is no problem but he now said he cn rap 4 me, B my bouncer & push drugs 4 me. ahn ahnnn na"

http://homafrica..com/2009/11/rumors-nigerias-no1-hit-producer-into.html

Enemies, Ema ku ni!
Re: Rumor! Nigeria's No.1 Hit Producer Into Drugs And Ritual? Ahhh: Enemies: by cherisa: 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2009
@ife david
you are a dunce !
so why are u bringing it here, you are the rumor monger, nonsense. ife david idiot, spreading bad rumor on nairaland.
Re: Rumor! Nigeria's No.1 Hit Producer Into Drugs And Ritual? Ahhh: Enemies: by craziest: 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2009
Ifedavid is tooooo stupid. such an idiot
can you imagine. wetin concern us if don jazzy pay u for image making. hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Rumor! Nigeria's No.1 Hit Producer Into Drugs And Ritual? Ahhh: Enemies: by MrMurdah: 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2009
Wonder why you are insulting the dude?

It news which ever way you look at it!

Relevant to you or not, it's still news
Re: Rumor! Nigeria's No.1 Hit Producer Into Drugs And Ritual? Ahhh: Enemies: by IfeDavid: 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2009
craziest:

Ifedavid is tooooo stupid. such an idiot
can you imagine.  wetin concern us if don jazzy pay u for image making. hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssss
cherisa:

@ife david
you are a dunce !
so why are u bringing it here, you are the rumor monger, nonsense. ife david idiot, spreading bad rumor on nairaland.

Both of U are the Most Foooooooolish Being on earth,  Wat the F*k are u tokin bout? U both must be dumb,  coz i dont think u read it well,  how could fabricate this? Who's gonna pay me for doin this is? GOSSSSSSSSSSSH U dumb azz niggaz, 

I think U had better go and insult the owner of the blog not me,

Mr Murdah:

Wonder why you are insulting the dude?

It news which ever way you look at it!

Relevant to you or not, it's still news

See me see trouble o! I saw this on a blog i regularly visit,  This Stupid foolz come dey insult me, y dey no go insult the owner of the blog instead,  Useless People,  Its a News if u wanna read read, and i your not interested, then Bleep OFF,

And Y do think its an Entertainment News, its suppose to carry a news surrounding Celebrities innti? Fooolish people I thinnk u guyz didnt visit the site sef and u r tokin,  Na GOD go Punish Una if u both ever open mouth to insult me again, 

STUPID AZZ bleeps,

[img]http://3.bp..com/_OgrAwxxkxAM/SwvupCulsNI/AAAAAAAAAE4/jKe3JfaqN3Q/s1600/idjatwt.JPG[/img]

If u've neva seen that then i know u didnt chek the blog out!

Look b4 U Leap, foolz,

@ Mr Murdah thanx,  that the news i gathered o!
Re: Rumor! Nigeria's No.1 Hit Producer Into Drugs And Ritual? Ahhh: Enemies: by Genuflect(m): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2009
@IfeDavid But you sef, na only Mo Hits news you dey talk about. So how dem no go think say Don Jazzy pay you?
Re: Rumor! Nigeria's No.1 Hit Producer Into Drugs And Ritual? Ahhh: Enemies: by IfeDavid: 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2009
@Genuflect
Genuflect:

@IfeDavid But you sef, na only Mo Hits news you dey talk about. So how dem no go think say Don Jazzy pay you?

Nah,  not really i randomly post, only that mohits/kellyhandsome is the hit of the moment ni,  How don jazzy go even pay me? and the person i even got the news from isnt close to don jazzy in anyway o! u should have seen Kelly handsome pics with wande coal, d'banj and mohits b4,  and nothin went wrong o,  even this pics was recently sha b4 kelly released that diss song,  wande coal recorded that song long ago,   but no hassles, they r juz the rave of the moment on gbona feli feli,  lol,

I had to copy that pics from the poster's blog to shut all these haters mouth, since they claim am a rumor spreader,

Thanx for being modest!

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Tustep Brand New Single ( Pangolo ) / Dagrin Could Have Won A Grammy / D-mite Beats Official Beat-tape – The Adrenaline + Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.