Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,819 members, 7,879,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

A Boy Caught Stealing A Phone Beaten Mercilessly By Angry Mobs In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Boy Caught Stealing A Phone Beaten Mercilessly By Angry Mobs In Lagos (2123 Views)

Lady Beaten Mercilessly By Neighbourhood Security Men in Enugu Over N1000 (Pix) / Wanted Killer Cultists Beaten Mercilessly By Youths In Akwa Ibom. Photos / African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Boy Caught Stealing A Phone Beaten Mercilessly By Angry Mobs In Lagos by phosky(m): 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2017
Accordingly to an eyewitness who narrated to Eyes Of Lagos said he was caught removing a phone from the pocket of a man standing at the Ajala Bus Stop Ijaye Alagbado which some people were watching him from distance, so has he removed the man's phone he was confronted by those people watching him and they search and saw the missing phone with him.In a rage he was attacked by people and he was beaten mercilessly he later confessed that he stole the phone because he needed the money to buy food for his younger ones. Police later came to his rescue and was taking away in their van

source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/01/a-boy-caught-stealing-phone-beaten-by.html

Re: A Boy Caught Stealing A Phone Beaten Mercilessly By Angry Mobs In Lagos by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2017
And a police man was there watching undecided

Wetin I dey yarn sef, make policeman talk mak dem beat am join grin

Go to school=> you say NO

Go learn work => You say NO

Sorry young man, since you chose to follow this way

Re: A Boy Caught Stealing A Phone Beaten Mercilessly By Angry Mobs In Lagos by casttlebarbz(m): 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
do not take whatever doesn't belong to you, no matter what you are going through
Re: A Boy Caught Stealing A Phone Beaten Mercilessly By Angry Mobs In Lagos by DozieInc(m): 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2017
Lucky him
Re: A Boy Caught Stealing A Phone Beaten Mercilessly By Angry Mobs In Lagos by Opistorincos(m): 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2017
People wicked sha
Re: A Boy Caught Stealing A Phone Beaten Mercilessly By Angry Mobs In Lagos by AfonjaGuy: 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2017
his body is still fresh, kai for this new year

(1) (Reply)

Help Am I Doing The Right Thing? My step mum and my Dad are monsters. / 22yr Old Lekki Big Boy Arrested For Scamming Ladies And Beating Them / See How 2 Undergraduates Murdered A US Based Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.