Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

He Sneaked Inside, Silently And Stretched His Hands To Touch Her Boobs(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Sneaked Inside, Silently And Stretched His Hands To Touch Her Boobs(pics) (1785 Views)

I Just Touched A Old Woman Boobs (pics Included) / Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Sneaked Inside, Silently And Stretched His Hands To Touch Her Boobs(pics) by fairlyusedpant: 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2017
I was watching a nollywood film, nkechi the prayer warrior, when one man, ikenna sneaked inside nkechi room and streched his hands to touch her boobskie, i was just shouting ''nkechi wake up, nkechi wake up fast'', so nkechi woke up very fast, but i was confused whether it was my shouting that woke nkechi woke or it was part of the script, well to cut the story short, nkechi woke up immediately and gave ikenna a mighty thunderous alleluia snake biting hot miraculous breath taking smelling slap that sounded like bomb, ikenna was later carried to luth hospital for treatment, and they wrote ''TO GOD BE THE GLORY'' ''Appreciation'' that was the end of the movie, tomorrow i am still planning on watching nneka the snake girl...

Re: He Sneaked Inside, Silently And Stretched His Hands To Touch Her Boobs(pics) by Aniker(f): 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
embarassed
Re: He Sneaked Inside, Silently And Stretched His Hands To Touch Her Boobs(pics) by MOSTEC(m): 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2017
Dis op is high
Re: He Sneaked Inside, Silently And Stretched His Hands To Touch Her Boobs(pics) by Day11(m): 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2017
Guy, where u buy dis weed?

It smells like Jamaican shitt.

Pass me d claro make I feel ham angry

(1) (Reply)

How To Charm Any Girl Into Liking You / To The Ladies:how Do You Feel When You Catch A Guy Admiring Your Body? / Just Negodu: What Is This Guy Wearing? - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.