Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,714 members, 7,882,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:07 AM

Acceptance Fee...whats The Use? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Acceptance Fee...whats The Use? (1438 Views)

Abolish Acceptance Fees In Universities - FG Gets 7-Day Ultimatum One Love Group / What Is The Essence Of Acceptance Fees Paid By Students? / Laspotech Acceptance Fee 2018/2019 And Laspotech Full-time School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acceptance Fee...whats The Use? by Zaheertyler(m): 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
please can someone tell me why we pay acceptance fee in our higher institutions.. because from my own POV..I see it as nonsense like why would a school admit me and tell me to pay before they accept me..that's crap...I actually paid 40k last year to Futo for the same nonsense. or would I say dashed Futo...mehn can someone enlighten me on the use before I.....
Re: Acceptance Fee...whats The Use? by dingbang(m): 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
Even after all the ridiculous fees charged, yet no Nigerian school can outshine abroad schools which are tuition free
Re: Acceptance Fee...whats The Use? by Zaheertyler(m): 6:26am On Jan 12, 2017
dingbang:
Even after all the ridiculous fees charged, yet no Nigerian school can outshine abroad schools which are tuition free
I tire oo
Re: Acceptance Fee...whats The Use? by aumeehn: 8:59am On Jan 12, 2017
Zaheertyler:
please can someone tell me why we pay acceptance fee in our higher institutions.. because from my own POV..I see it as nonsense like why would a school admit me and tell me to pay before they accept me..that's crap...I actually paid 40k last year to Futo for the same nonsense. or would I say dashed Futo...mehn can someone enlighten me on the use before I.....
here in the North we dont know anything like acceptance fee. I pay 27k per session Modibbo Adama University of Technology Yola
Re: Acceptance Fee...whats The Use? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
aumeehn:
here in the North we dont know anything like acceptance fee. I pay 27k per session Modibbo Adama University of Technology Yola
is this one school?
Re: Acceptance Fee...whats The Use? by Zaheertyler(m): 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
[quote author=jboy73 post=54486328] is this one school? lol
Re: Acceptance Fee...whats The Use? by Zaheertyler(m): 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
Fynestboi lalasticlala
Re: Acceptance Fee...whats The Use? by dauddy97(m): 3:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
jboy73:

is this one school?
ur brain dry. go and school there and tell me maybe u will come out with first class. I just hate those people condemning northern university. I'm from Lagos state, and I have opportunity to school in ATBU Bauchi, they are extremely better that some southern and western university. I pray u have opportunity to school there, I guess u will have good story to say.

they are far trying in their northern university

1 Like

Re: Acceptance Fee...whats The Use? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
dauddy97:
ur brain dry. go and school there and tell me maybe u will come out with first class. I just hate those people condemning northern university. I'm from Lagos state, and I have opportunity to school in ATBU Bauchi, they are extremely better that some southern and western university. I pray u have opportunity to school there, I guess u will have good story to say.

I'm already in Futo.... why would I wish to school in the North?
I rebuke you n your wish for me
Re: Acceptance Fee...whats The Use? by dauddy97(m): 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
jboy73:

I'm already in Futo.... why would I wish to be opportuned to school in the North?
I rebuke you n your wish for me
I don't expect a student from FUTO, to speak like this. obviously, u are lying to urself
Re: Acceptance Fee...whats The Use? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
dauddy97:
I don't expect a student from FUTO, to speak like this. obviously, u are lying to urself

yea.. average students can't comprehend a thing when we communicate with them
Re: Acceptance Fee...whats The Use? by aumeehn: 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
jboy73:

is this one school?
No it's not a school rather the farm your old man cultivate sense and pass to you his offspring!
Re: Acceptance Fee...whats The Use? by Zaheertyler(m): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
jboy what department and level
Re: Acceptance Fee...whats The Use? by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 12, 2017
Zaheertyler:
jboy what department and level
comp science 200l
Re: Acceptance Fee...whats The Use? by OnlyTheBrave: 12:42am On Mar 12, 2017
AT YOUR DOOR STEP!!! LATEST UNIPORT UPDATES !!!

JAMB 2017 List Of Approved UTME CBT Registration Centers Published
http://www.9jaedu.com/jamb-2017-list-of-approved-utme-cbt-registration-centers-published/

JAMB 2017 Mock Exam To Commence Soon, Date To Be Announced
http://www.9jaedu.com/jamb-2017-mock-exam-to-commence-soon-date-to-be-announced/

AUN 2017 JAMB UTME Scholarship Opportunity worth N1.5 Million
http://www.9jaedu.com/aun-2017-jamb-utme-scholarship-opportunity-worth-n1-5-million/

JAMB UTME 2017 Correct Subjects Combination For All Courses
http://www.9jaedu.com/jamb-utme-2017-correct-subjects-combination-for-all-courses/

JAMB 2017/18 New Regularization Procedures/Guidelines HELP !
http://www.9jaedu.com/jamb-201718-new-regularization-proceduresguidelines-help/

9JAEDU.COM
Re: Acceptance Fee...whats The Use? by dauddy97(m): 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
jboy73:

yea.. average students can't comprehend a thing when we communicate with them
replying u again means, I'm out of myself.
Re: Acceptance Fee...whats The Use? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
dauddy97:
replaying u again means, I'm out of myself.

its reply not replay... dundi
Re: Acceptance Fee...whats The Use? by Zaheertyler(m): 9:51am On Mar 19, 2017
lol
Re: Acceptance Fee...whats The Use? by frankosivue(m): 8:40am On Dec 04, 2018
aumeehn:
correct.
Re: Acceptance Fee...whats The Use? by frankosivue(m): 8:54am On Dec 04, 2018
dauddy97:

wow!
Re: Acceptance Fee...whats The Use? by aumeehn: 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2018
frankosivue:
correct.
most of the high institutions down south are corrupt, what is the meaning of acceptance fee sef
Re: Acceptance Fee...whats The Use? by frankosivue(m): 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2018
aumeehn:
most of the high institutions down south are corrupt, what is the meaning of acceptance fee sef
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Acceptance Fee...whats The Use? by aumeehn: 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
frankosivue:
wow!
studying in the North east is hard, almost 90% of the schools doesn't tolerate corruption. North east is more civilized and secular than the Northwest.
Re: Acceptance Fee...whats The Use? by sirqeeboi(m): 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2018

is this one school?

Schools in north are far better than other.
In terms of fees, accomodation facilities even food u spend less.
been schooling in ogun state that has many higher institutions buh schooling in ogun is very expensive all higher institution here.

Wish i can school in north put on face cap my armless or rolled shortslevee and my short or three quarter .that has always been my dream dressing ..but no be for here���
Re: Acceptance Fee...whats The Use? by frankosivue(m): 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
aumeehn:
studying in the North east is hard, almost 90% of the schools doesn't tolerate corruption. North east is more civilized and secular than the Northwest.
I think you are right. I school in ATBU.

(1) (Reply)

Reprint Of Jamb Slip / Apps That Help You Earn Money While Awake And Asleep Just By Doing what like / IMSU Students Cries Out Due To Lack Of School Hostel(s).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.