Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,496 members, 7,914,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 10:21 PM

Do You Have A PLAN B - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Have A PLAN B (460 Views)

Plan B For Nigerians: Why Wealthy Individuals Obtain 2nd Citizenship/residency / Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A PLAN B by oldsol(m): 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2017
Don't get it twisted!
Whenever we promote home business and say so many nice things about it, that doesn't mean Employees are useless or Lazy people. NO!

People shouldn't sound as if those who are Employed are too Lazy to start a business, that's not it.
It's OK to be employed and be proud if you love what you do or where you work.

However, my advise is this; Start a part-time business aside your Employment. Something you can slowly build over time till it starts giving you some good income.

I'm a graduate today and perhaps living a good life because someone who was employed sent me to school to be a better person.

PAID EMPLOYMENT ISN'T BAD, BUT PLEASE HAVE A PLAN B!

Drop your whatsapp number if only you're interested

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneurship Series (XVIII): MMM-Nigeria / How You Can Invest With Us / The Best And Fastest Way To Make Free Money Online Every Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.