Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,979 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:04 AM

No More Elevator At Nse - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / No More Elevator At Nse (707 Views)

Forbes Enlists Oscar Onyema, NSE Boss, In “10 Most Powerful Men In Africa” List / Investors Lose N1.18tr At NSE In November / Sanusi At NSE: I Am Surprised People Are Selling Bank Stocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No More Elevator At Nse by badboym: 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2009
I was at the Nigerian Stock Exchange today and had to climb the stairs to the 18th floor.The last time , I went,I was lucky to get a lift while I was going up but had to exercise when coming down.So if you aren't ready to do some exercise by having to climb the stairs yourself,then the NSE is not the place to visit at the moment.
Re: No More Elevator At Nse by Parohfrey(f): 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2009
and if it is only a fault for today and is being rectified?
Re: No More Elevator At Nse by badboym: 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2009
Time will tell.
Re: No More Elevator At Nse by Parohfrey(f): 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2009
next time, wait for that same time b4 you rush to NL.
Re: No More Elevator At Nse by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2009
An exercise like that will be good for Okereke herself. She needs to burn al least 10,000k calories a day. grin grin
Re: No More Elevator At Nse by hambehsam(m): 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2009
Gradually and steadily, the effect of the stock market crash is been felt at the NSE. Lord, have mercy.
Re: No More Elevator At Nse by badboym: 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2009
chipmunkey:

An exercise like that will be good for Okereke herself. She needs to born al least 10,000k calories a day. grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need to know about Dividend Warrant Payout of ecobank,i.e.i for year'09 / Shocker: FG Panel Discovers £2 Million PHCN Pension Fund In UK Bank / N469bn Police Pension Fund Scam: They Want Me Dead – Maina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.