Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,203 members, 7,970,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:00 PM

Please, Beware At Nite! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please, Beware At Nite! (572 Views)

A Girls Nite Out: For Girls Onli / Nairaland Award Nite - Make Suggestions / Cool Hang Out And Nite Clubs In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Beware At Nite! by bayourgold: 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2009
Just yesterday I was robbed at gun point at ikeja, toyin street opposite oceanic bank at arround 7.30 pm , I was discussing with a friend those two guys just appear from no where and pointed guns at us and asked us to drop the bag on me and phones, they ran away with my bag which contain some valuable items. I t was a painful experience because everything just happen in short minutes and they are off.
During this period of the year they are everywhere looking for someone rob, just watch your back and avoid carry bags because it will attract them more to you, because they will target your laptop.

GOOD LUCK!!!
Re: Please, Beware At Nite! by fummylolah: 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2009
Sorry bout that, thanks
Re: Please, Beware At Nite! by mamagee3(f): 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2009
Thank God you survived to tell of this terrific tale. shocked shocked
Re: Please, Beware At Nite! by CrazyMan(m): 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2009
I thank God that you lived to tell your story; most people who encountered similar experiences weren't as fortunate as you.

I'm really happy that they didn't hurt you.
Re: Please, Beware At Nite! by Dclique(m): 10:27am On Nov 25, 2009
Sorry about that, and thanks for the advice.
Re: Please, Beware At Nite! by dani1luv: 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2009
Thanks for the advice. .

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Self-image / Best National Reality Show ‘what Would You Do As President?’ / Medical Representative Urgently Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.