Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

Caption This Picture Of Gov.wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Gov.wike (940 Views)

Fake Journalists Who Stole Phones At Wedding Of Gov. Amosun's Daughter, Arrested / Corpse Of Gov. Shettima's Aide Who Died In Fatal Accident Arrives Borno(pics) / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of Gov.wike by suasmablow(m): 6:55am On Jan 12, 2017
This is Gov.Wike of Rivers State at a PDP event with a machete.
What was He telling his party men and supporters with a violence tool?
Was He simply leading them by example?
What's your best caption for this strange photo.

Re: Caption This Picture Of Gov.wike by hugoboss36(m): 7:02am On Jan 12, 2017
Maybe,he's telln all Rivers to grab their weapon...but,i guess it might be a security programme...am i FTC..?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Gov.wike by KahlDrogo(m): 7:03am On Jan 12, 2017
suasmablow:
This is Gov.Wike of Rivers State at a PDP event with a machete.
What was He telling his party men and supporters with a violence tool?
Was He simply leading them by example?
What's your best caption for this strange photo.
Why must you think of it as a "violent tool" and not an "agricultural tool"

Please, let's stop thinking like ipob yoots.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Gov.wike by daprince098(m): 7:04am On Jan 12, 2017
That monent when you do not trust your cabinet and you ask them to swear by 'OGUN' the god of iron.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Gov.wike by infohenry(m): 7:16am On Jan 12, 2017
If you don't fall inline this will be used to chop off your head as those that have gone.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Gov.wike by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 12, 2017
Wike be like: I can swear with ÒGÚN (god of iron) Amaechi will be defeated again and again.

Re: Caption This Picture Of Gov.wike by Emescot(m): 7:25am On Jan 12, 2017
I watched the event in my dream, wike said ''This is the cutlass that was used to chop an officer's head in my state, now they have sacked 6 police men who are my personal security, since they cant carry guns again to secure me, they will use this cutlass instead''.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Gov.wike by angeltolly(f): 7:49am On Jan 12, 2017
Telling them...... Forget oyel Agriculture is the way

(1) (Reply)

Eket - Ibeno Carriage Way For Inauguration May 2017 - Gov. Emmanuel / NDIGBO: Our Case, A Ticking Time Bomb / There Was No Protest At The Nigerian High Commission In London Today. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.