Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,571 members, 7,926,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 07:33 PM

Please Help Me Set Up A Network For My Cyber Cafe' - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help Me Set Up A Network For My Cyber Cafe' (1446 Views)

I Need A Cyber Cafe Networker In Ikeja / Can 500,000 Naira Start Cyber Cafe Business In Lagos / How To Open Cyber Cafe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Set Up A Network For My Cyber Cafe' by phililp(m): 9:07am On Jan 12, 2017
Good morning great naira gurus.

Each time i have a problem i remember i have the all knowing nairabrothers to help me deal with it. and thanks to seun and all my naira brothers.
Going straight to the point... i work as an IT technician in a friends cyber cafe doing the installations; troubleshooting; and stuffs like that..now my friend is planning on elevating the statue of his cafe by adopting networking.. he has the money and everything ready and has talked to me about it.. but the problem is am not a guru in networking just know the basics in networking.. anyone who can help me with detailed info?. am a fast learner and am ready to undergo any kinda reading or studying even a thousand pages just to do this..i choose to do it so as to learn.

here is the setting..

there are ten computers in the cafe; with two running windows 8 and others 7. there is also a student area where i teach student and also need the network there. the student area is about 30 meters from the cafe and has about 30 computers all running windows 7..
now how do i start this...

would appreciate a detailed response .....thanks

i now call an lala; seun; maleeq and skydancer to please help this thread to fp. really need help urgently
Re: Please Help Me Set Up A Network For My Cyber Cafe' by ModestGal(f): 9:11am On Jan 12, 2017
phililp:

Each time i have a problem i remember i have the all knowing nairabrothers to help me deal with it. and thanks to seun and all my naira brothers.
Going straight to the point... i work as an IT technician in a friends cyber cafe doing the installations; troubleshooting; and stuffs like that..now my friend is planning on elevating the statue of his cafe by adopting networking.. he has the money and everything ready and has talked to me about it.. but the problem is am not a guru in networking just know the basics in networking.. anyone who can help me with detailed info?. am a fast learner and am ready to undergo any kinda reading or studying even a thousand pages just to do this..i choose to do it so as to learn.

here is the setting..

there are ten computers in the cafe; with two running windows 8 and others 7. there is also a student area where i teach student and also need the network there. the student area is about 30 meters from the cafe and has about 30 computers all running windows 7..

i now call an lala; seun; maleeq and skydancer to please help this thread to fp. really need help urgently
I knw somone dat can help but he may nt do it for free
Re: Please Help Me Set Up A Network For My Cyber Cafe' by persius555(m): 9:14am On Jan 12, 2017
phililp:

here is the setting..

How do you learn when there is no one to do the on-site installation so you can learn and also develop. Most cafe operators learnt from installers. Give me a call, 08166894416
Re: Please Help Me Set Up A Network For My Cyber Cafe' by phililp(m): 9:34am On Jan 12, 2017
ModestGal:

I knw somone dat can help but he may nt do it for free

aiit.. how do i reach him
Re: Please Help Me Set Up A Network For My Cyber Cafe' by ModestGal(f): 9:37am On Jan 12, 2017
phililp:

aiit.. how do i reach him
Will get bk to u
Re: Please Help Me Set Up A Network For My Cyber Cafe' by tolupemi(m): 9:27am On Jan 13, 2017
Contact me on 07038019298. I'm a certified Network Manager. Thanks!
Re: Please Help Me Set Up A Network For My Cyber Cafe' by tunde300us(m): 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
U can call me i can help with minimal fee if ure not far from me, but bros u have to use money to get such knowledge. 08120719144
Re: Please Help Me Set Up A Network For My Cyber Cafe' by charlly2016(m): 11:19am On Jan 14, 2017
To get the knowledge you have to go for training. Call me :08060190724 to set it up for you.
Re: Please Help Me Set Up A Network For My Cyber Cafe' by simplejayy(m): 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
have you bought all resources required? if so contact mesh. contact on my signature.
Re: Please Help Me Set Up A Network For My Cyber Cafe' by Cannonleo(m): 9:45am On Jan 22, 2017
H
Re: Please Help Me Set Up A Network For My Cyber Cafe' by khorlynz(m): 12:13am On Jan 23, 2017
call me on 08035844996... I promise to guide and set it up for you with little or no cost.

(1) (Reply)

PROMO !!!! 255 G5 7 In 1 Bundle Super Saver / (hot Topic)best Ranked Laptops In The World So Far - Techredirector / Clean Uk Used Hp Spectre X360 Core I7, 8gb Ram, 256ssd For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.