Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,552 members, 7,917,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:54 PM

All You Need To Know About Catfish Management - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / All You Need To Know About Catfish Management (1554 Views)

All About Catfish Farmers And The Product / CATFISH MART. A Platform That Connects Catfish Farmers Directly To Buyers / 7 Killer Diseases That Can End Your Catfish Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Need To Know About Catfish Management by jay99(m): 9:12am On Jan 12, 2017
Hello nairalanders, do you want to invest in catfish farming and you don't know how to go about it? Kindly contact me for your step to step guide on catfish management. This material will help you through the startup stage to maturity stage. It contains how much to start running an efficient catfish farming, type of feeds to use at every stage of the catfish growth, drugs and supplements to aid growth of your catfish, different of ponds available for catfish farming etc. Call me now on 08161668884 or jayosh45@gmail.com to get this material.

Re: All You Need To Know About Catfish Management by TheBraggg(m): 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
I can now this fish business with the help of the material, I appreciate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All You Need To Know About Catfish Management by jay99(m): 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
TheBraggg:
I can now this fish business with the help of the material, I appreciate

Glad I could help.
Re: All You Need To Know About Catfish Management by jay99(m): 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hello nairalanders, do you want to invest in catfish farming and you don't know how to go about it? Kindly contact me for your step to step guide on catfish management. This material will help you through the startup stage to maturity stage. It contains how much to start running an efficient catfish farming, type of feeds to use at every stage of the catfish growth, drugs and supplements to aid growth of your catfish, different of ponds available for catfish farming etc. Call me now on 08161668884 or jayosh45@gmail.com to get this material.
Re: All You Need To Know About Catfish Management by jay99(m): 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hi all
Re: All You Need To Know About Catfish Management by jay99(m): 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
You can get materials, resources, equipments and every other thing you need for your catfish farm. call 08161668884
Re: All You Need To Know About Catfish Management by jay99(m): 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
Re: All You Need To Know About Catfish Management by jay99(m): 7:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
Don't sleep on top of a bicycle. Join the catfish business today
Re: All You Need To Know About Catfish Management by jay99(m): 7:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
Call me for info.
Re: All You Need To Know About Catfish Management by jay99(m): 7:10pm On May 20, 2017
Re: All You Need To Know About Catfish Management by ESFLTD: 9:56pm On May 20, 2017
This is a great trend. We have been in this line for some time now. However we have some machines that we want to dispose off. The description and details as follows:
1. Floating fish feed pelleting machine DGP 320 with capacity of 1000 kg per hour. It has worked / been used for about one year only.
2. Floating fish feed pelleting machine DGP 120 with capacity of 500 kg per hour. It has worked / been used for about six months only.
3. Smoking kiln, made by FIIRO. The largest size with two rooms.
4. A Lister Diesel Generator 35KVA. Only been used for about a year.
If we get someone who takes this up like an agent he will get his commission.
Conntact us at seyiodueke@gmail.com, phone 08060422546 (call and text).
Re: All You Need To Know About Catfish Management by ESFLTD: 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hello. As we posted earlier, there is an imported floating fish feed making machine in excellent condition for sale in El Shaddai Fisheries Ltd. You can view the video of the machine at work at www.esfng.com.
If you are interested call 08060422546.
Thanks.
Odueke O. A.
Re: All You Need To Know About Catfish Management by fataiaudu: 11:48am On Jul 20, 2019
Hello really love your work.
Please where are these locations. I am interested in lage farm and i would love to see them especially the concrete ones.

(1) (Reply)

Beans Flour For Moimoi And Akara / Congratulations To All Apple Prospective Farmers! / Feeds You Can Give To Your Snails And Make Them Grow Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.