Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,650 members, 7,902,023 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:54 PM

Lepacious Bose Talks About Her Weight Loss On Channels TV. SHOCKING! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lepacious Bose Talks About Her Weight Loss On Channels TV. SHOCKING! (984 Views)

Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” / “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lepacious Bose Talks About Her Weight Loss On Channels TV. SHOCKING! by HerbalPro: 9:43am On Jan 12, 2017
Three Times Less Than What She Used To Weigh! How Lepacious Bose Changed Her Habits and Her Life

“I waited all my life to be this,” Lepacious Bose said, as she catwalks into the studio.

It is no longer news that the comedian has gone from a size 32 to a size 18!

“You know before you wouldn’t have invited me for this show because when I step on this stage, the foundation would have shaken, but now we are fine,” she joked about her former weight.

In an interview with Adesuwa Onyenokwe on Seriously Speaking, Lepacious Bose speaks on her weight loss journey.

The stand-up comedienne speaks on how she was close to committing suicide as she was depressed. She said that the decision to lose weight was something she did for herself.

Watch Video here: http://woman.ng/2017/01/three-times-less-than-what-she-used-to-weigh-how-lepacious-bose-changed-her-habits-and-her-life/

Re: Lepacious Bose Talks About Her Weight Loss On Channels TV. SHOCKING! by SoftP(m): 9:45am On Jan 12, 2017
I preferred her plus sized undecided
Re: Lepacious Bose Talks About Her Weight Loss On Channels TV. SHOCKING! by HerbalPro: 10:59am On Jan 17, 2017
Love yourself enough to lose weight. Being obese exposes you to a lot of illnesses especially Cardiovascular diseases. EZ Slim offers you easy and effective weight loss without any side effects.

Order Now. www.herbalpro.com.

(1) (Reply)

Is Davido; These Days Making Sense At All? / Miley Cyrus Set To Feature Star Boy Wizkid In Her New Album / Tonto Dike Battles Ini Edo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.