Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,552 members, 7,948,138 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos (47821 Views)

Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends / Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend / Comedian MC Kind Slumps & Dies After Being "Poisoned By Friends" (Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by ekenedilichukwu: 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
wow people. This guy probably died of something else after having a drink and they blamed it on Poisoning. How do you know it was poisoning? Did you see the person put poison in his drink? Did you do an autopsy to find out? what does the toxicological report say?
Don't just make assumptions folks. That's the easy way out instead of doing due diligence. That's why we are so backwards.
A Nigerian man would rather blame the invisible hand of some superstitious fiend for his failures and health issues than blame himself. They easily condemn everybody as "wicked" man, without even knowing the facts.

Have you ever been to the meat markets? That place is just a breeding ground for food poisoning from outrageous poor sanitation and poor food safety. Have you ever seen some of those food sellers near the gutter by the roadside overflowing with sewage? You ever noticed that food seller going to the latrine and defecating next to you. she serves you food without watching her hands?

Yet, when a Nigerian man finish consuming the meat and the food and drinks infested with all kinds of bacteria, after he fell sick, he blames his kindred for poisoning him and trying to kill him. Yet he ignores the blatant evidence in front of him and the obvious killer at the food market and restaurants. He would rather blame others for his failures and demise.
Hopefully, sometime in the next century, we would wake up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by pocohantas(f): 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by Josmila(m): 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nothing wrong in hanging out with friends, but as humans, how do we know some people we call friends are enemies in disguise?

Many have lost their lives this way. It's common practice to see guys having a drink at the bar and one of them whispers to the one he trusts to watch his drink to avoid it being poisoned while he steps out to pee or something.
Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by mecussey(m): 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
guys drink with care...someppple are always carried away when they are drinking...not everyone who is laughing with you is your friend or even happy for you. Dont be suprised the poison could be out of envy or jealousy and nothing tangible.
Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by Chiefobdk1: 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
divicode:
Trust flatrons, they must have killed him for money!
These people from the YEast can even kill their mother as long as money is involved

Afonja flatrons right

https://www.nairaland.com/3569411/how-uniosun-student-adebisi-rofiat

Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by pweetychyka(f): 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
SirJeffry:
I know that town mgbakwu, a town where even kids are native doctors. Drinking beer there and committing suicide are the same.

Is dat ur village?
Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by ufuosman(m): 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
Wicked world.
Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
But how do we know someone poisoned the man? Where is the autopsy report? Did he have some unknown medical condition? Did he die of alcohol poisoning? See his brother summoning his spirit to reveal the guilty party, but the guilt may lie with God. undecided
Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by ihesiuloa(m): 7:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
cjshooter:

THIS IS THE MAJOR REASON I DONT TRAVEL TO MY HOMETOWN IN ANAMBRA IN DEC AND NEW YEAR PERIOD. MY PEOPLE ARE SO WICKED. THEY CAN KILL YOU EVEN WHEN YOUR NOT RICH, TOMORROW ONE IDIAT GO WAKE UP DEY TELL ME BIAFRA MAKE EM COME KILL ME THAT SIDE FINISH. MTCHEW. EVEN IF I LEAVE THIS COUNTRY TODAY,I WILL NEVER GO TO MY HOMETOWN DURING DEC/JAN PERIOD.

JAN ENDING IS ALWAYS MY TIME OF GOING DOWN TO THE EAST,BY THEN ALL THOSE WICKED ONES AND SOME EVIL MEN WONT BE AROUND TO NOTICE YOU

VERY WICKED SET OF UNCLES AND AUNTIES....... RUBBISH

Thank God say Na for your village be that.. not applicable to others.
Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by glossy6(f): 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
Many have gone that way, be warned.
RIP to the dead
Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by hannyjay(f): 8:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
Dog EAT Dog
Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by uzuede4(f): 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
Movingcoil:
The way oga Seun take close that thread just caused me obara mgbalie elu.
Abeg who get key to that thread I wan collect something there.
Enyi, igikwa ahu? grin
Movingcoil:
The way oga Seun take close that thread just caused me obara mgbalie elu.
Abeg who get key to that thread I wan collect something there.
Enyi, igikwa ahu?
Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
pweetychyka:

Is dat ur village?
No dear but I've attended a funeral there and what I saw was disheartening.
Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
uzuede4:
Enyi, igikwa ahu? ;DEnyi, igikwa ahu?
O nweghi onye ji ahu na nigeria ugbu a otua imi na onu di ya.
Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by pweetychyka(f): 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
SirJeffry:
No dear but I've attended a funeral there and what I saw was disheartening.

Eyaaaaa.....
U seem to be from anambra ryt!

Buh u know not everyone from dere is bad sha
Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by DrogoG(m): 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
How did they know he was poisoned? Did they conduct autopsy on the body?
Nigerians are ridiculously ignorant! They always guess what killed someone and use it as facts.
That's shamefully dumb!
Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
ihesiuloa:

Thank God say Na for your village be that.. not applicable to others.

hey!! dont quote me again kid. you shouldn't quote anyone u see online. next time u see my monica,please pass it by...
what biz do i have to do with ur village?? stop looking for popularity via someone else post. construct ur speech wisely and see get others attention.not seeking attention from someone that doesnt know or give a bleep abt ur existence
Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
pweetychyka:

Eyaaaaa.....
U seem to be from anambra ryt!

Buh u know not everyone from dere is bad sha
Of course, in a crate of rotten eggs there must be some good ones. Even our friend whose dad was being buried lodged in a hotel with us at Awka, he didnt feel safe in his own town, that's how bad.

Yes, I'm anambra man.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by pweetychyka(f): 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
SirJeffry:
Of course, in a crate of rotten eggs there must be some good ones. Even our friend whose dad was being buried lodged in a hotel with us at Awka, he didnt feel safe in his own town, that's how bad.

Yes, I'm anambra man.

Ndi anambra ekelem unu grin grin grin
Strong men dem grin grin grin
Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
pweetychyka:

Ndi anambra ekelem unu grin grin grin
Strong men dem grin grin grin
Hahahaha.
Strong men dem.
Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by pweetychyka(f): 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
DeeTus:
Hahahaha.
Strong men dem.

Hahahahahahaha......

R u from anambra too?
Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
pweetychyka:

Hahahahahahaha......
R u from anambra too?
Lol, what do u expect? Pls reedit my previous post.
Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by pweetychyka(f): 11:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
DeeTus:
Lol, what do u expect? Pls reedit my previous post.

Oh seen!

All dem men from anambra I hail
Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
pweetychyka:

Oh seen!

All dem men from anambra I hail
Lol, babe, you're really funny. "The devil you know is better than the one you don't know".
Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by pweetychyka(f): 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
DeeTus:
Lol, babe, you're really funny. The devil you know is better than the one you don't know.

Pls edit that juju post. Edit everything please.

Ryt away boss!smiley smiley smiley
Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
pweetychyka:

Ryt away boss!smiley smiley smiley
Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by ArabMopol(m): 12:52am On Jan 13, 2017
one of the reasons I avoid village people like plague

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Men Fight In Italy, One Throws The Other Off A Bridge / Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK / Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.