Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,711 members, 7,930,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:15 PM

Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page (59530 Views)

Download Prison Break Season 5 Episode 8 – Progeny / Download Prison Break Season 5 Episode 7 – Wine Dark Sea / Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by barackodam: 10:39am On Apr 16, 2017
CaesarX:
She's in love with Lincoln I guess.

Haba, in love keh?

Just like that? undecided
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by barackodam: 10:40am On Apr 16, 2017
ritababe:

yeah, the guy is brave

You mean crazy right! undecided
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 1:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
CaesarX:
She's in love with Lincoln I guess.
Exactly, grin
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
ritababe:

yeah, the guy is brave
Yeah, she was thinking he wouldn't make it through.
Luckily, he did grin
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 1:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
barackodam:

I sure did, thought so too
Then, something go happen be that grin
If Lincoln no dull himself...
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 1:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
barackodam:

Haba, in love keh?

Look close to her eyes.

She's liking Lincoln already, the smile in her eyes says it all...
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
barackodam:

Haba, in love keh?

He likes the way Lincoln keeps his promise smiley
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:
Yeah, she was thinking he wouldn't make it through. Luckily, he did grin
yeah, hopefully they fall in love.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Yonce(f): 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

Look close to her eyes.

Women should learn to stay away from those brothers. It never ends well.

2 Likes

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by barackodam: 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

Look close to her eyes.

Liking, not in love......

Two different things
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by barackodam: 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
CaesarX:
He likes the way Lincoln keeps his promise smiley

Lol, yeah, maybe
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by barackodam: 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
Yonce:

It never would grin
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
ritababe:

yeah, hopefully they fall in love.
Yes Ooo, make Lincoln too get wife na
He tried
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
Yonce:

grin grin
Lincoln na nice guy now, he's still okay to me.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
barackodam:

Liking, not in love......

Two different things
From liking leads to loving baba, I can tell you

Dem go connect soon, you can bet it angry
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Yonce(f): 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

grin grin
Lincoln na nice guy now, he's still okay to me.

Micheal and Linc are nice guys. Sure.

Just don't get involved with them romantically. It doesn't end well. sad
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
Yonce:

Micheal and Linc are nice guys. Sure.

Just don't get involved with them romantically. It doesn't end well. sad
Lol, apart from the movie, nothing more grin

I understand where you're going...
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by barackodam: 11:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

From liking leads to loving baba, I can tell you

Dem go connect soon, you can bet it angry

Wednesday don reach
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 4:08am On Apr 17, 2017
barackodam:

Wednesday don reach
*Tuesday
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by barackodam: 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

*Tuesday

you go see am watch on Tuesday? undecided
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 1:33am On Apr 18, 2017
barackodam:

you go see am watch on Tuesday? undecided
Be specific angry
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by barackodam: 8:27am On Apr 18, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

Be specific angry

The show is on Tuesday's quite alright, but we all can't watch it till Wednesday
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 18, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

Be specific angry
The show airs at Tuesday night, but it won't be up for download till Wednesday morning and even at that if you are watching live on TV, it will be at midnight and that's Wednesday morning at Nigerian time. undecided
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 9:45am On Apr 18, 2017
CaesarX:
The show airs at Tuesday night, but it won't be up for download till Wednesday morning and even at that if you are watching live on TV, it will be at midnight and that's Wednesday morning at Nigerian time. undecided
Sure, I know.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 9:46am On Apr 18, 2017
barackodam:

The show is on Tuesday's quite alright, but we all can't watch it till Wednesday
Yeah, I do know that
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ekanDamie: 12:39am On Apr 20, 2017
what I hate is the fact I have to wait 1week to always see what happens next
unlike 2011 when I first watched prison break. the very first season movie I watched in my life was PB cos I hated movies dat seemed endless. my cousin bought d season 1 then, the thrills n suspense I got was so awesome with Brad bellick in d picture then. lol
I was in akwaibom where light could be for atleast 10hrs/day. I swear I bought all the remaining 3 seasons out of awe

mehn prison break was and is a masterpiece. I just wish I can just ignore all this one by one downloads till I have d whole season cos I don't like waiting, I'm so impatient.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 3:29am On Apr 20, 2017
ekanDamie:
what I hate is the fact I have to wait 1week to always see what happens next
unlike 2011 when I first watched prison break. the very first season movie I watched in my life was PB cos I hated movies dat seemed endless. my cousin bought d season 1 then, the thrills n suspense I got was so awesome with Brad bellick in d picture then. lol
I was in akwaibom where light could be for atleast 10hrs/day. I swear I bought all the remaining 3 seasons out of awe

mehn prison break was and is a masterpiece. I just wish I can just ignore all this one by one downloads till I have d whole season cos I don't like waiting, I'm so impatient.

episode three is out..
Cc.
barackodam whatamidoinghere caesarx yonce

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 8:29am On Apr 20, 2017
ritababe:

episode three is out..
Cc.
Sure I know, thanks ritababe kiss
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by oyetpel(m): 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
As much as i enjoy watching Prison break, i have these to say
about it, which is about morality.
Do anyone here remember what Deadpool(Ryan Reynolds)
said about the Taken film? Here it is...
"I had another Liam Neeson nightmare. I kidnapped his
daughter and he just wasn't having it. They made three of
those movies. At some point you have to wonder if he's just a
bad parent."
What kind of man is Scofield that almost his adult life is
dedicated to breaking prisons?
Why will a right thinking happily married mother of one Sara,
after all what Scofield made her went through will still join the
band on breaking her ex-husband out? The thought should even crossed her.

Though it was also in PB that i learned that no matter how bad your family member you should always shield them, remember C-Note and his wife and daughter in S2 or S3?
Can anyone one the crews have a better life than the live of
prison. Scofield and Lincoln always causing trouble or involved in trouble.
We usually thought prisoners are thugs and bad people, until
PB showed us that prisoners can be cute.
Anyone remember one of the cute Boston bombers that American girls were drooling over on the internet when he was jailed?
The prison guard even asked in E1 TBag why is it that its the
inmates that American ladies love? Its like part of their bucket
list is to secure a conjugal visit with an inmate.
One love PB fans.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by oyetpel(m): 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
"Greetings from the US prison system bitches"-- C-Note
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by eitsei(m): 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
After the failed escape act in episode 3, is there anyone that was touched by Michael Scofield crying while recording a video message professing his undying love for Sara before his phone died?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
ritababe:

episode three is out..
Cc.
Seen, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching / 5 Most Intelligent Big Brother Naija Housemates Of All-time / How Whitemoney Took It All – BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.