Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,133 members, 7,916,330 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:37 PM

I Look Up To Allah For My Future In 'looting' Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Look Up To Allah For My Future In 'looting' Nigeria (784 Views)

In Response To OBJ ' S Tweet About Gej Looting Nigeria Out Of The World Map. / See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / Buhahri Is On Cnn Now ,afraid To To Look Up And Face The Camera (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Look Up To Allah For My Future In 'looting' Nigeria by AloyEmeka6: 1:04am On Nov 25, 2009
I look up to Allah for my future in politics – Mohammed Abacha
From Desmond Mgboh, Kano

Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Oldest son of Nigeria’s former Head of State, Alhaji Mohammed Abacha has said that he is simply looking up to Almighty Allah to determine whatever he would eventually become in politics, adding that for now he has his eyes on whatever service assigned to him by his party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/nov/24/501.html

Describing himself as a true party man, the younger Abacha whose admission into the PDP has been the major political talk in Kano State, told the Daily Sun at the weekend, that his current outlook is predicated upon the fact that only Allah can decide whatever anybody would become in life, adding that once Allah has decided, there is nothing the individual can do about it.

He cited several examples of political figures in the country, who failed to achieve their political ambition, despite their huge credentials and resources.

In contrast, he explained that many of those in political positions today had no prior knowledge that they would come to such a position of leadership, adding that they made it to such a height simply because it has been destined that they would come to such an accomplishment.

He, therefore, added that political aspiration must be guided by absolute dependence on Almighty Allah.

He stated that he was in touch with all the major stakeholders in the party in the state, including the new executive members of the party, adding also that he had been enjoying a warm reception from all the party members since he joined the party a few months ago.

He also expressed delight at the level of progress and accomplishments recorded by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the state, charging party members to continue to do all they could do for the good of the party.

Mohammed Abacha is said to be aspiring for the governorship position in the state in 2011. Till date, he has not made any direct public statement to that effect, but he has the most colorful posters in the state capital, thus further confirming the speculation on his aspiration to a bigger responsibility.

Alhaji Mohammed Abacha joined the PDP sometime in July, 2009, and made his first public appearance at the party’s event, during the inauguration of the new executive members of the party in the state, which took place at the Race Course.
Re: I Look Up To Allah For My Future In 'looting' Nigeria by puskin: 1:24am On Nov 25, 2009
What do U expect, majority of the money his popsy looted has been seized.
So he has entered the PDP and politics 2replace same.
Re: I Look Up To Allah For My Future In 'looting' Nigeria by CyberG: 1:41am On Nov 25, 2009
Nigerians NEED to STOP quoting GOD's name for everything they SAY/DO even when they know it is EVIL, pre-meditated or not! The people who 'lead' Nigeria know that Nigerians are gullible and whenever they mention GOD, most people's brains and common sense takes leave! They are totally "incapacitated" to logically challenge the would-be "leader"!

Can anyone aspiring to lead in the countries we (Nigerians) love to visit and live ride to power by just mentioning the name of GOD with nothing to show as credible achievements in life with which he is now aspiring to higher responsibilities?
Re: I Look Up To Allah For My Future In 'looting' Nigeria by blackspade(m): 2:13am On Nov 25, 2009
Is Allah the name of the guy who will manipulate all of the ballots for him?
Re: I Look Up To Allah For My Future In 'looting' Nigeria by AloyEmeka6: 2:30am On Nov 25, 2009
Can you people say Insha allah for him. Una bad belle plent o.  Where is Abuzola, so he can support a brother?wink
Re: I Look Up To Allah For My Future In 'looting' Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 2:44am On Nov 25, 2009
The amazing thing is that once he mentioned this Allah thing, some few people will feel (and demand) restraint in judging/condemning him.

There are a lot of morons on earth. angry
Re: I Look Up To Allah For My Future In 'looting' Nigeria by Jaybee2412(m): 2:50am On Nov 25, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Can you people say Insha allah for him. Una bad belle plent o.  Where is Abuzola, so he can support a brother?wink

Alooter continua
Re: I Look Up To Allah For My Future In 'looting' Nigeria by donjon: 7:32am On Nov 25, 2009
Yes o!
Re: I Look Up To Allah For My Future In 'looting' Nigeria by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 25, 2009
to God be the glory - enugu is working - chimaroke nnamani
Re: I Look Up To Allah For My Future In 'looting' Nigeria by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 25, 2009
Why turning such a nice thread into a religious issue,poster
Re: I Look Up To Allah For My Future In 'looting' Nigeria by citizenY(m): 9:26am On Nov 25, 2009
@ Ally Emeka

It is better to believe in something than to believe in nothing. Anyone who calls Almighty Allah's name
in vain knows what awaits him in the hereafter. Let him keep his faith. Who are we to judge him?The
justice system here set him free in Nigeria.

You have two options, 1) Challenge him in the election he wants to stand for
2) Register in his ward and refuse to cast your vote for him

That is democracy for you. You have just exercised your right to post in Nairaland and we are also
using our rights to comment.It is terrible and frustrating.
Re: I Look Up To Allah For My Future In 'looting' Nigeria by chosen04(f): 9:39am On Nov 25, 2009
Jaybee2412:

Alooter continua

They loot and we sleep.
Re: I Look Up To Allah For My Future In 'looting' Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 10:05am On Nov 25, 2009
citizenY:

@ Ally Emeka

It is better to believe in something than to believe in nothing. Anyone who calls Almighty Allah's name
in vain knows what awaits him in the hereafter
. Let him keep his faith. Who are we to judge him?The

That is democracy for you. You have just exercised your right to post in Nairaland and we are also

Bleep that, mate.

We should be trying to Bleep him up here before the hereafter.

If Allah wants to apply double jeopardy after that, that is up to him.

May his kids be kidnapped. May he encounter armed robbers on the road one day. May his car crash on a bad road and he his lower half paralysed.

Whilst we are hoping that happens, lets be doing the best we can by ridiculing his type in every media so they can not live a barely normal life, talkless of glorified one.
Re: I Look Up To Allah For My Future In 'looting' Nigeria by citizenY(m): 10:24am On Nov 25, 2009
@ Sagamite
I note your anger which did note allow you to note my closing statement:-

[b]That is democracy for you. You have just exercised your right to post in Nairaland and we are also
using our rights to comment.It is terrible and frustrating
[/b]

I have already told you what to do if you feel too strongly about his ambition and if you cannot do that

your media crusade is the last option and you are doing so here.
Re: I Look Up To Allah For My Future In 'looting' Nigeria by AloyEmeka6: 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2009
citizenY:

@ Ally Emeka

in vain knows what awaits him in the hereafter. Let him keep his faith. Who are we to judge him?The

Yeah right; The same justice system that set Ibori free under the auspices of Aondokaa. Mohammed Abacha served time for his heinous crimes but all our money stashed in every nook and cranny of switzerland under his name is yet to be recovered and he is calling Allah to help him. He is the one calling Allah's name in vain because Allah has a law called RESTITUTION. take back what you stole and Allah will help you.
Re: I Look Up To Allah For My Future In 'looting' Nigeria by AloyEmeka6: 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2009
~Bluetooth:

Why turning such a nice thread into a religious issue,poster

What did I turn into a religious issue?. Was it me who asked Mohammed Abacha to call on Allah so he can chastise us the more after years of agony in the hands of his dead father who is in hell fire according to BBC hell district?
Re: I Look Up To Allah For My Future In 'looting' Nigeria by citizenY(m): 11:23am On Nov 26, 2009
@ Alo

He is the one calling Allah's name in vain because Allah has a law called RESTITUTION. take back what you stole and Allah will help you

Wrong, I am only saying that Mohammed Abacha should not Call The Almighty in vain. I do not agree with your position on restitution.
Re: I Look Up To Allah For My Future In 'looting' Nigeria by AloyEmeka6: 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2009
citizenY:

@ Alo

Wrong, I am only saying that Mohammed Abacha  should not Call  The Almighty in vain. I  do not agree with your position on restitution.

You mean that those who steal our money should be allowed to keep it as long as they serve concurrent jail terms?
Re: I Look Up To Allah For My Future In 'looting' Nigeria by citizenY(m): 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2009
@Aloy
Emphatically no. I am in favour of stiffer penalties and forfeiture.

Your cynical remarks on the Almighty Allah and restitution is where we disagree.

You have made your point.We all know your position on Almighty Allah.
Re: I Look Up To Allah For My Future In 'looting' Nigeria by AloyEmeka6: 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2009
What is my position on Allah?
Re: I Look Up To Allah For My Future In 'looting' Nigeria by semid4lyfe(m): 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2009
Nothing new here! Even Lucifer looks up to God to be successful in making people sin.
Re: I Look Up To Allah For My Future In 'looting' Nigeria by AloyEmeka6: 7:24am On Nov 29, 2009
Who do you look up to?
Re: I Look Up To Allah For My Future In 'looting' Nigeria by citizenY(m): 9:37am On Nov 30, 2009
@Aloy

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Richest Countries In The World / Letter From Lagos: Things May Fall Apart In Nigeria. / President Jonathan Goodluck Joins Distinguished World Leaders At Nuclear Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.