Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,544 members, 7,941,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? (22801 Views)

If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? / Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? / Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

ewwwww
shouldnt she be crushing on people like Obama? not these young men/boys here, abeg!

so whats the average age of the men whose concubine you want to be?

or what age range do you think men who have concubines are? In their 20s?

dream on.

let us know when you've gotten your potbellied lover with five other wives. We'll like to see pictures of all your expensive toys, rides and gadgets. Plus holidays abroad.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by jenago4you: 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2009
jesus lovers
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by whitelexi(m): 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2009
platinumnk:

Kolomental!! grin grin grin grin 

LOL cheesy-- Ndewo. I was wondering where you was . .  grin grin grin
hehehhehehehe, una too much grin

My list for crash Nairaland servers again, and Bros Seun don warn me before, plus some shiyans for this site talk say dem no wan see the thing. . .  so i don burn am grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by platinumnk(f): 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2009
whitelexi:

My list for crash Nairaland servers again, and Bros Seun don warn me before, plus some shiyans for this site talk say dem no wan see the thing. . . so i don burn am grin

grin grin grin grin Use Juju and make am rise again grin grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by edoyad(m): 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2009
Ahhhhhh grin tpia . The one who gives me a cyber hard ** . You know i pick you . . .

. . . and three concubines of your choice grin grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by whitelexi(m): 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2009
platinumnk:

grin grin grin grin Use Juju and make am rise again grin grin

Juju no go do oh! grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2009
edoyad:

Ahhhhhh grin tpia . The one who gives me a cyber hard ** . You know i pick you . . .

. . . and three concubines of your choice grin grin
LMFAO!!!
@ topic
whitelexi of course! grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by whitelexi(m): 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

LMFAO!!!
@ topic
whitelexi of course! grin

with that your attitude?? shocked shocked shocked

Try buy coffin as u dey come grin grin grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by platinumnk(f): 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2009
whitelexi:

hahahha yes maybe u will wash the dishes grin grin grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by whitelexi(m): 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Which dishes??  u dey dream?? grin grin grin

Situation go change by that time, the lion will turn into a female puss cat grin grin grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2009
whitelexi:

lolol
dont worry, when you get this pusssy, ill have you washing my panties too.
youll beg for more and say "yes mommy" whenever speaking to me.
understood?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Flavio: 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2009
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by platinumnk(f): 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

lolol
understood?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
AMAKA shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by whitelexi(m): 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

lolol
understood?

Amaks grin grin grin

With me, you've bitten more than u can chew oh grin grin grin

I laugh even as i'm punishing u grin grin grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Flavio: 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2009
@the amaka

Damn, I still have a mad lifetime crush on you, lol
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2009
@ platinumnk
yes? lol grin

whitelexi:

Amaks grin grin grin

With me, you've bitten more than u can chew oh grin grin grin

I laugh even as i'm punishing u grin grin grin
oh youre saying that now, just wait. cheesy wink

Flavio:

@the amaka

Damn, I still have a mad lifetime crush on you, lol
hmmmm, is that right?
lol
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Flavio: 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2009
Yep indeed, lol,
U keep me rushing to nairaland everyday.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by platinumnk(f): 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2009
Na wa o shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

@Amaka- your mouth  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Chineke me!!  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin

dont mind WL he havent been phussy whipped yet.
I had one washing dishes and washing my undies
even hopped in the shower to wash me grin grin grin grin
whipped!
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2009
platinumnk:

Na wa o shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

@Amaka- your mouth  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Chineke me!!  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin

dont mind WL he havent been phussy whipped yet.
I had one washing dishes and washing my undies
even hopped in the shower to wash me grin grin grin grin
whipped!
lolol!!!! yes ooooooo

Whitelexi, i love you oooo!!!
you shall be mine, AMEN!!  smiley kiss
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2009
Flavio:

Yep indeed, lol,
U keep me rushing to nairaland everyday.
lmao!!! dont rush ooooo, i dont want you to hurt yourself.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by follypimpi(m): 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2009
o gaoo small pikin wey want dey chop hin granny plantain go hear am oo,amak dont say i didn't warn u.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by whitelexi(m): 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

lolol!!!! yes ooooooo

Whitelexi, i love you oooo!!!
you shall be mine, AMEN!! smiley kiss

follypimpi:

o gaoo small pikin wey want dey chop hin granny plantain go hear am oo,amak dont say i didn't warn u.

I'm not about to breach Principle No1. grin grin grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2009
whitelexi  kiss kiss kiss
dont mind him ooooo
you shall be mine, just one taste and youll be back for more and more.
its like Lays chips "I bet you cant just eat one." lol  wink
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by whitelexi(m): 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

whitelexi  kiss kiss kiss
dont mind him ooooo
you shall be mine, just one taste and youll be back for more and more.
its like Lays chips "I bet you cant just eat one." lol  wink

Amaka, u wont walk for 3 days after the first time guaranteed grin grin grin

Still Principle No1 cannot be broken, its the easiest to remember: Thou shalt not commit child-abuse grin grin grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2009
whitelexi:

Amaka, u wont walk for 3 days after the first time guaranteed grin grin grin

Still Principle No1 cannot be broken, its the easiest to remember: Thou shalt not commit child-abuse grin grin grin
child abuse ko making love ni grin
hahahaha!! well im willing to take the risk for you!  cheesy
that means the koboko is very sweet!!  grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by follypimpi(m): 6:37pm On Nov 27, 2009
whitelexi:

I'm not about to breach Principle No1. grin grin grin

Longest time dude,wats happenin ??
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by follypimpi(m): 6:37pm On Nov 27, 2009
I can bet my life savings that amaka is a V. grin grin grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2009
yes im a v, never denied that. lol
or what do you mean?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Flavio: 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2009
@amaka,
Keep ur virginity for ur husband, lol
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2009
there is more to life than a hymen. cool
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by follypimpi(m): 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

there is more to life than a hymen. cool

Of cuz now,aint u already fantisizing bout runin baby oil on lexi's tummy.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2009
follypimpi:

Of cuz now,aint u already fantisizing bout runin baby oil on lexi's tummy.

ahhhh yes!! cool
ill do more than just rub his tummy. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25)

Tips On How To Survive "All My Friends Are Getting Married" / Relationship Status = Complicated! What Does It Mean? / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.