Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,322 members, 7,923,390 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 03:58 AM

An Amazing Offer For Secondary And Primary Schools. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / An Amazing Offer For Secondary And Primary Schools. (517 Views)

School Resumption: All University, Secondary, And Polytechnic Students Should Ta / Web Based Result Checker Application For Primary, Secondary And Tertiary Institu / Cnsbg 2016/2017 Secondary And Tertiary Bursary/educational Grants Award Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Amazing Offer For Secondary And Primary Schools. by Bukacee(m): 1:38am On Jan 13, 2017
Hi all.. I will create a Free school website and/or result portal for the first five Secondary/Primary School Proprietor, Staff or Agent that would contact me.
I'm concerned about promoting my brand at the moment.
BukaTech

Here is a just concluded project - www.mcssnsukka.com.ng

Thank you

1 Like

Re: An Amazing Offer For Secondary And Primary Schools. by DocKingley(m): 2:14am On Jan 13, 2017
Wow Nice. I'm so interested.
I'll call you tomorrow sir

Bukacee:
Hi all.. I will create a Free school website and/or result portal for the first five Secondary/Primary School Proprietor, Staff or Agent that would contact me.
I'm concerned about promoting my brand at the moment.
BukaTech

Here is a just concluded project - www.mcssnsukka.com.ng

Call/Whatsapp - 08146747581

Thank you

1 Like

Re: An Amazing Offer For Secondary And Primary Schools. by Obioraben(m): 2:41am On Jan 13, 2017
If all webmasters and programmers in Nigeria can act like this, then our country would be a better place.

Most times we tend to forget that the two most important tools for establishing a strong business brand is Publicity and Integrity.

I laugh most times when i see rookie web designers & programmers charge so much for so little projects and I wonder if they think they are the only programmers in Nigeria. Number one, you don't have a trending name yet, two, no office or registered company name and yet you'd have so much confidence to say "300,000 is my last price" I guess y'all don't know that there are lots of experienced yankee programmers on Upwork & Freelancer that would collect a few dollars for a major project.

My Point is... try and get loyal clients first of all and then when you're most wanted, you can then charge a million

Bukacee
I like your initiative, i would surely get you clients sir. hope you'd accept more than five o smiley

2 Likes

Re: An Amazing Offer For Secondary And Primary Schools. by chiomalovey(f): 2:54am On Jan 13, 2017
Great. Thank you

1 Like

Re: An Amazing Offer For Secondary And Primary Schools. by Bukacee(m): 2:59am On Jan 13, 2017
Thank you sir. Coming from you, I might make an exception.

Obioraben:
If all webmasters and programmers in Nigeria can act like this, then our country would be a better place.

Most times we tend to forget that the two most important tools for establishing a strong business brand is Publicity and Integrity.

I laugh most times when i see rookie web designers & programmers charge so much for so little projects and I wonder if they think they are the only programmers in Nigeria. Number one, you don't have a trending name yet, two, no office or registered company name and yet you'd have so much confidence to say "300,000 is my last price" I guess y'all don't know that there are lots of experienced yankee programmers on Upwork & Freelancer that would collect a few dollars for a major project.

My Point is... try and get loyal clients first of all and then when you're most wanted, you can then charge a million

I like your initiative, i would surely get you clients sir. hope you'd accept more than five o smiley
Re: An Amazing Offer For Secondary And Primary Schools. by Bukacee(m): 3:00am On Jan 13, 2017
DocKingley:
Wow Nice. I'm so interested.
I'll call you tomorrow sir

Ok Sir I would be expecting

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With Project Topics? / Project Topics And Materials In Banking And Finance / Jamb Mock Made Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.