Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,008 members, 7,880,157 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

Nigerians Now Prefers Vic O To Mr Eazi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Now Prefers Vic O To Mr Eazi (545 Views)

Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up / Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram” / Vic O Threatens Don Jazzy: "Work With Me Or I'll Drop Diss Track" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Now Prefers Vic O To Mr Eazi by dissman: 3:13am On Jan 13, 2017
Imagine what Wizkid would be saying to Mr Eazi now, “you don’t do that”

Nigerians are just wrong set of people to taunt, as decision making is very drastic among them. They’d love to catch the star for you when they like you and turn their back easily when you make the wrong move.

One man that would have learned his lesson now is Mr Eazi. After his Twitter war with music fans, so many backlashes have been given to the zagadat singer, from funny jokes on Instagram and severe posts written about the singer.

A popular Instagram page, Krastv took the advantage of the moment to post a cropped photo of Vic O and Mr Eazi side by side, asking for likes for Vic O and comments for Mr Eazi. While the ‘hazardous’ rapper gained over 7k likes, Eazi couldn’t get 1k comments. What have you done, Eazi?

Surprisingly, a Vic O that many would love to listen to hymn by our past leaders instead of listening to him, garnered votes more than the next rated artiste. Nigerians have no chill.

Re: Nigerians Now Prefers Vic O To Mr Eazi by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 13, 2017
The people on Twitter dont go to his shows or buy his music. His true fans will still remain
Re: Nigerians Now Prefers Vic O To Mr Eazi by hoover420: 3:58am On Jan 13, 2017
Justdulla:
The people on Twitter dont go to his shows or buy his music. His true fans will still remain
is that what you think?
if they don't go to his shows or buy his music, how come he promotes his music there?
don't underestimate the power of Twitter!
Re: Nigerians Now Prefers Vic O To Mr Eazi by hoover420: 4:02am On Jan 13, 2017
it's just for the bants grin
many artists have been slandered on Twitter NG after misyarning so it's nothing new!
ask skales, wizkid, burna boy, juliet Ibrahim... the list is endless!!! grin cheesy
Re: Nigerians Now Prefers Vic O To Mr Eazi by Flexherbal(m): 4:06am On Jan 13, 2017
Everyone to his choice !

(1) (Reply)

People Are Praying For The Downfall Of My Marriage. Salako Cries Out. / Kcee Share Throwback Picture Of Emoney / Adorable Photos Of A Seal Spends Who His Days Cuddling A Toy Version Of Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.