Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,830 members, 7,915,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:45 PM

‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped (48996 Views)

Anambra Church Where The Living And The Dead Worship Together (pic) / Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed / Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped by glossy6(f): 11:19am On Jan 13, 2017
ijustdey:

my people perish because of lack of knowledge and understanding of the word i did spoke..........

where in the bible are we encourage to practise this kind of abnormalities

You mean to say abominations, not abnormalities abi?
Re: ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped by mccaybroewn(m): 11:37am On Jan 13, 2017
Gratefulsoul:

its real.. The church is situated at Abagana in Njikoka LGA.. we call them Ndi Uka Achi but they no longer active again since after the demise of the founder..

Yes it existed and it still exist.
I'm from the town in particular , (Umudunu village). The founder late Achi Anigbata from Abagana(Akpu village) used to be a very big time site engineer/ contractor with influence back then. Most of his church members(male) were predominantly site engineers or fore men, in one way or the order their daily activites depended on Achi , so they were afraid to leave him. He will occasionally share cash and other stuffs to his members . There was no way they can disobey his orders. But I thank God that its no longer like that now.
As a matter of fact his then members are so rich now that federal/state governments employ their services (his members) to execute contracts in the S/E. And they do deliver 100% wuality.If I want to build a structure now, honestly I'll give it to onye Uka Achi because they deliever not minding what they believe in.
There is more to Uka Achi that I won't spill here.
Re: ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped by mccaybroewn(m): 11:42am On Jan 13, 2017
The said church has been in existence for 35+ years now. I'm sure of what i said.
Re: ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped by Shafiiimran99: 11:43am On Jan 13, 2017
mccaybroewn:

I'm from the town in particular , (Umudunu village). The founder late Achi Anigbata from Abagana(Akpu village) used to be a very big time site engineer/ contractor with influence back then. Most of his church members(male) were predominantly site engineers or fore men, in one way or the order their daily activites depended on Achi , so they were afraid to leave him. He will occasionally share cash and other stuffs to his members . There was no way they can disobey his orders. But I thank God that its no longer like that now.
As a matter of fact his then members are so rich now that federal/state governments employ their services (his members) to execute contracts in the S/E. And they do deliver 100% wuality.If I want to build a structure now, honestly I'll give it to onye Uka Achi because they deliever not minding what they believe in.
Y?
Re: ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped by mccaybroewn(m): 11:47am On Jan 13, 2017
Shafiiimran99:

Y?
There are more to this that the naked eyes can't see.
Let me just stop here. If you are interested in knowing the root cause of this, please PM me.Ok
Re: ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped by youngfocus(m): 11:48am On Jan 13, 2017
help me get a front seat in dat church,pls
Re: ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped by enemyofprogress: 11:53am On Jan 13, 2017
This can only happen in Biafra grin grin grin
Re: ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped by Akinaukwa: 11:55am On Jan 13, 2017
If ever its true, i advice all those men that married tigers as wife and women that married he-goats as husbands to begin attending the church for a possible good swap.
Re: ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped by project8(m): 11:58am On Jan 13, 2017
Jibril659:
they have alot in common with shiites
u can now see how brainwashed they are.
Re: ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped by darkroomsyndrome: 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
Nice church. I will join when my wife is 50 so I can get swapped with newly weds

1 Like

Re: ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped by Archbishop88: 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
Nija churches don dey be like uganda,south africa n kenya own.Ao i which God's wrath come upon dz peez.
Re: ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped by thunderbabs: 1:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
Jesus Is Lord!
Re: ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped by snowblaq(f): 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
GreenMavro:
Yeeee! Today is MMM's eve (Watch Night). I dey go buy knockout....*hehehe* Who wants"abisco"?...
... .mmm is up already....people have already applied to GH
Re: ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped by Cityguy: 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
"According to an elderly man, Chief Kanayo Nwafor, whose house is close to the church, the “Uka Achi/Mercedes church” has been in existence in Abagana for as long as over six years, but was not popular until the man who founded the church started giving out cars. Nwafor said that the man, before he died, used to be a native doctor for a long time before he claimed he had become a born again and opened a church."

Now, with the above quotation, I need not stress myself further.
Re: ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped by LCASHMAN(m): 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
STUPIDITY OR IGNORANCE WHICH IS WORSE , OR ARE BOTH THE SAME?
Re: ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped by protocoll(m): 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
Islie:

Pastor: We’re Only Obeying God’s Instruction

https://newtelegraphonline.com/news/church-wives-husbands-swapped/

right from the days of the flat brain founding father, nothing good comes from their region.. watch out for more crime from ipob the laminated brains..mtchweee..
Re: ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped by economia: 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
nairaland is anti-Christ
seun and his instrument has being doing this to Christainity
he shed islam by making you to confess or you can not post in islamic section, why cant he do the same to Christainity section in a way tha you have to confess that JESUS IS LORD or you can not post there.
tell us the lacation of the church in anambra to confirm your lies
Re: ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
snowblaq:
... .mmm is up already....people have already applied to GH

then who will PH
if it must continue

..just asking. ..
Re: ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped by Fourwinds: 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
did I just read a pooo happening somewhere.
Re: ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped by azimibraun: 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
Only in the Wild....
Re: ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped by Deathslater: 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
lienus
Re: ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped by Jaybee123: 2:24am On Jan 14, 2017
doctimonyeka:
ENDTIME church...

ENDTIME news....

ENDTIME country....

U sef End time Nairalander grin grin grin
Re: ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped by doctimonyeka(m): 4:12am On Jan 14, 2017
Jaybee123:

U sef End time Nairalander grin grin grin
hahahahhahahahahhaaha... U r fired
Re: ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped by snowblaq(f): 4:18am On Jan 14, 2017
carmag:

then who will PH
if it must continue

..just asking. ..
....that should not be ur problem....stop taking panadol for other people's wahala na undecided undecided....
Re: ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 14, 2017
kingsouthie:
Movie title plz
Its no movie bt real.....my uncle is a victim of such church
Re: ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 14, 2017
Adanazzy1:

Its no movie bt real.....my uncle is a victim of such church
Smh take heart
Re: ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
kingsouthie:
Smh take heart
lol
Re: ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped by Orobo2Lekpa: 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
mccaybroewn:

This sounds like tales by moonlight

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK / We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director / Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.