Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,332 members, 7,943,825 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:51 AM

Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Baby Purity 'witch' In 2013 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Baby Purity 'witch' In 2013 (449 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Apologizes For Burning Personal Shopper's Bags / Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" / Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Baby Purity 'witch' In 2013 by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 13, 2017
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, has just apologized to her colleague Mercy Johnson for calling her daughter Purity a 'witch' after Mercy resumed acting 4 months after giving birth to her first child, Purity, in US back in 2013.

You recall that back in 2013, after Mercy delivered her baby Purity in US, Tonto had blasted Mercy who had come back to Nigeria 4 months later to continue with her acting career.

Tonto Dikeh (who at that time had no chill) called Mercy all sort of names, claiming Mercy's husband pushed her immediately into acting because they were broke.

At first the actress cum singer, Tonto tweeted ‘Nollywood Bridez marry horribly** #SHEBA#…Wen n if I give birth,God plz provide mii wit a husband dat can provide 4uz,Not 1 dat wld send mii bck to actin 2monthz after I born 2Huzzle’....Below is all she said and her apology to MJ.

www.cheryldurusblog.com

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Baby Purity 'witch' In 2013 by Freetech: 7:28am On Jan 13, 2017
After 4 years
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Baby Purity 'witch' In 2013 by okonja(m): 7:30am On Jan 13, 2017
At first, updated her name on IG, now apologizing, all I see is "attention seeker"
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Baby Purity 'witch' In 2013 by derrick333(m): 7:46am On Jan 13, 2017
Dat was cruel,from a woman,now aw far,@least God provided a man dat last for mj nt one year guaranty

(1) (Reply)

7 Facts You Dont Know About INTERNATIONAL DJ THANKGOD / AKA Announces He And Bonang Have Broken Up / Fan Point DAVIDO Gun As He Show Off His Dollars In His House In USA ( VIDEO )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.