Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,112 members, 7,977,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:16 PM

Choi! Rapper Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Called Her “lord Of The Rings” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Choi! Rapper Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Called Her “lord Of The Rings” (546 Views)

Eva Alordiah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today / Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan / Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choi! Rapper Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Called Her “lord Of The Rings” by Osu175(m): 8:29am On Jan 13, 2017
She took to her IG handle to reply a fan who called her out for not getting married after one year of being engaged to her longtime boyfriend Caeser. Below is what she wrote;

Re: Choi! Rapper Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Called Her “lord Of The Rings” by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 13, 2017
Where's the reply
Re: Choi! Rapper Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Called Her “lord Of The Rings” by Osu175(m): 9:18am On Jan 13, 2017
Thats it
Re: Choi! Rapper Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Called Her “lord Of The Rings” by lilmax(m): 9:22am On Jan 13, 2017
she's pained
Re: Choi! Rapper Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Called Her “lord Of The Rings” by Rapmaestro(m): 9:29am On Jan 13, 2017
Eva Bae, that wasn't a good good comeback.. Better luck next time

(1) (Reply)

Aww, So Nice Of Him! Mc Galaxy Gives N1million Cash To Emmanuel Ugolee / 2face Idibia Announces First Nationwide Protest Against FG / Finally What I Said Just Happened: Tuface Cancels The Nation Wide Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.