Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,688 members, 7,951,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

PHOTOS: Solomon Dalung And Kanu At DAKINDA Penalty Game - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Solomon Dalung And Kanu At DAKINDA Penalty Game (804 Views)

Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) / Statue Erected In Honour Of Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence. Photos / Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Solomon Dalung And Kanu At DAKINDA Penalty Game by metroblogger: 8:56am On Jan 13, 2017
Sports minister, Barrister Solomon Dalung took the first kick yesterday at the DAKINDA Penalty Game in support of this great initiative to explore the great potentials of our young people in Grassroot sports. Football legend, Nwankwo Kanu was also pictured .

"The Score & Win Penalty Game is the brain child of the Dakinda Brand to reawaken the contentiousness of Nigerians towards the development of the round leather game.

The game will offer participants the opportunity to take one spot kick as many times as defined with a very low cost, but with the opportunity to win a cash prize if successful."

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/01/photos-solomon-dalung-and-kanu-at.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Solomon Dalung And Kanu At DAKINDA Penalty Game by Mujaheeeden: 8:58am On Jan 13, 2017
When will Dalung be exchanged for a mudu of rice undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Solomon Dalung And Kanu At DAKINDA Penalty Game by Ten12(m): 8:59am On Jan 13, 2017
Dis guy just remind me of school confra
Re: PHOTOS: Solomon Dalung And Kanu At DAKINDA Penalty Game by IVORY2009(m): 9:00am On Jan 13, 2017
this sport minister again, he needs some form change in his ministry!
Re: PHOTOS: Solomon Dalung And Kanu At DAKINDA Penalty Game by IVORY2009(m): 9:01am On Jan 13, 2017
Ten12:
Dis guy just remind me of school confra

lol where u a member back den grin confra-man, I hail...
Re: PHOTOS: Solomon Dalung And Kanu At DAKINDA Penalty Game by CplusJason: 9:06am On Jan 13, 2017
I hope the funds spended for the DAKINDA penalty game was well spended? undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Solomon Dalung And Kanu At DAKINDA Penalty Game by Flatties: 9:42am On Jan 13, 2017
grin Thomas spended Sankara

(1) (Reply)

If These Men Where Drowning, Who Would You Save First / Could Lai and co Have Had A Hand In The Accidental Bombing? (pics) / APC Relaunching Youwin Which They Tagged Fraudulent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.