Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,843 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:57 AM

Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed (34412 Views)

Fans To Uche Ogbodo: "You Can't Be A Bride Because Of Your Nude Photos" / Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around / Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
CaroLyner:
is it that hard to stay married?
Present day couples are now making it look like it's so hard .
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed by wink2015(m): 1:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
Celebrities marriages are really crashing this days as the social media, news media is filled with stories about break up here and there. While Some celebrities are reaping from the pains and stress that goes with a divorce or separation others in their rank who have not tasted marriage like Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, are finding it hard to get husband. Put simply life is about different stroke for different folks.

Just take a look at the divorce list, the list is endless. Ini Edo marriage crashed several months back in 2015, Funke Akindele marriage also crashed. Muma Gee just recently breaked up with her husband, Prince Ike after their marriage had just produce two children.

Now Ibinabo who has been single mother for several years and who was opportune to meet the man as pictured in this thread has now joined the list of celebrities whose marriage has broken up.

It is not funny, Satan the devil is really fighting marriages the world over. So it is not only in Nigeria all this things are happening. The developed world of United Kingdom, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa, etc boast of high rate of divorce than the developing nations of Africa. In Nigeria there are several cases of marriage break up and they comprise of those we heard of in the news media, those in the newspaper pages. Do not be surprise your neighbour whose marriage you attended 6 months ago just hit the rock!

Just some few months ago, the world just wake up to hear the news of the marriage break up between Actor Brad Pitt and Actress Angelina Jolie.

Who knows what will happen next to the marriage between Kanye West and Kim Kardashian.

Even outgoing President of the United state, Barack Obama was been rumoured to be having marital challenges with his wife Michelle with fear of their marriage heading for a divorce.

In all this break up, it is the children from the marriage that suffered the most when couple goes separating or divorced except when there is no case of the marriage producing an issue or a child or children as the case maybe.

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed by Orikinla1: 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
She has only one business and it's getting married.

Why do we call all these artistes that have only 10 movie flicks under their belt celebrities?

What was her hit movie self
Let me address your ignorance.
Ibinabo Fiberesima is one of the pioneers in Nollywood.
And ex beauty queen of different national beauty pageants.
She is the first female President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN).

Movies

Most Wanted 1996.
The Ghost
St. Mary
The Twin Sword
Ladies Night
The Limit
Letters to a Stranger
'76
Rivers Between
A Night In The Philippines.

She produced and directed her movie "Gifted" highlighted in Wings, in-flight magazine of Arik Airlines.
Sets And The City | Wings - The Inflight Magazine of Arik Air
http://www.arikwings.com/5434-2/

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed by October1960: 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
Igbo marriage lasting so long. Thank you Mr. Uche.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed by muller102(m): 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
Catalin:
I though this woman should be in jail?
its because u only get facts from Nairaland.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed by playtheblues(f): 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
I can't see where she stated that she's single.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed by SHOCK7(m): 2:45am On Jan 14, 2017
Justnora:
Just 2years? We were never marry see as e dey hungry us. Celebrity marriages if it reaches 5years na God
what 're you waiting for,put up 'ur pics maybe I make you a fulfilled lady!
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed by homesteady(m): 3:18am On Jan 14, 2017
Na WA ohh! I did not go for the wedding, but I can still remember the clothes she wore on that day! That is to show how recent the wedding was, and it has already crashed! Sigh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toolz With BBNaija 2018 Finalists, Miracle, Nina, CeeC, Alex And Tobi / Stella Damasus: “Why I’ll Never Put Condoms In My Man’s Suitcase” / Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.