Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,275 members, 7,881,035 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:17 AM

Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain (58174 Views)

Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown / Pretty Mike Celebrates Father's Day With Unclad Ladies (PHOTOS) / Saint Obi, Zack Orji, Paul Obazele, Steve Eboh Reunite At Abuja Film Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by mikaael(m): 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
fammo:
Dis man Was The origin of corruption

u sabi history...dah man was corruption personified...
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by wiloy2k8(m): 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
pappyabc:
Shaking my head. Why not emulate good examples-Mother Theresa, Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King Jnr.. Nnamdi Azikwe, Obafemi Awolowo,Tafawa Balewa et al Instead of being modern slave trader..........Anyway out of 12 disciples there must be a Judas Iscariot.......A word they say...................

Na by force?
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
I don't know people are condemning this Mike. Since the girls consented to having the chains on, we don't have the right to interfere (they get paid for the job after all).

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by thonyrule(m): 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
I read he has been arrested...i hope its true, if it is, his jail term should be measured with tape rule and those ladies be punished for their foolishness and longer throat

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by Xzbit91: 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
Even at that there's still a difference

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by drealj: 1:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
Birds of the same feather

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by arsenic33(m): 1:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
Hope say dem Neva hypnotised d leashed Baez

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by darkid1(m): 1:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
Okotieboh was a vermin in the society,theif, crook , just name it...but here is the thing, many Nigerian women are going through situations worse than hanging on the dog leash in their relationships, some would even come and comment here...oh humans
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by LegalBaby(f): 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
So that makes it alright?
flatout stupendous

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by Gnwuashi: 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
May be Okotie-Eboh na Mike father or may be relative but some how dem relate. the two of them get gene for chaining women.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by Kobicove(m): 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
I wonder what would possess a grown man and make him act like an ass? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by deolu2000(m): 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
Where is okotie eboh today? Events have overtaken his relevance. No matter how powerful or wealthy you are today, always have the consciousness that you will not only be history tomorrow, but you will be lost in history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by femi4: 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
NegeduGrace:
this is the highest form of slavery n that Mike of a guy is now saying he is doing it to give women voice in the society..oloriburu.. btw op why u the drag ftc nau
really..voice bawo? That word is oloriburuku
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by Xzbit91: 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
curiositymaster:
I don't know people are condemning this Mike. Since the girls consented to having the chains on, we don't have the right to interfere (they get paid for the job after all).

Drug pushers also get paid for their job, so?

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
curiositymaster:
Bros do those girls look mentally stable 2u?or would consent to something like that too?fyi having a low iq is a form of mental illness
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by Orikinla1: 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
OP, Okotie Eboh did not drag any woman in chains. That long train of cloth was his traditional regalia and dates back to his traditional predecessors.
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by Seun4FastLoans(f): 1:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
EVILFOREST:
It's normal for LADIES not to have sense

Don't talk that way. Some ladies are just lazy. Don't just want free money
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by AZeD1(m): 1:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
curiositymaster:
Lagos State Criminal Law
Section 134
Any person who:
(1) wilfully and without lawful excuse does any
indecent act in any public place; or
(2) wilfully does any indecent act in any place with
intent to insult or offend any person; is guilty
of a misdemeanour, and is liable to
imprisonment for two years.

Section 136
Any person who commits any act of gross indecency
with another person in public, or procures another
person to commit any act of gross indecency in public
with him or another person is guilty of a felony, and
is liable to imprisonment for three years.

We have a right to interfere, he has broken the law and he should thank his God that he was released with a warning.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by LasoulMacuby(m): 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
Who else notice they are both Igbos
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
So it runs on IPOB blood.......
Well, if they rule naija, God knows..........Lol
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by DogCynophile(m): 1:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
jasvaj
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by ahamonyeka(m): 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
Are they dogs?
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by Abdul3391(m): 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
bennynaza:
I am not justifying such stupid self depreciating act, but has anyone blamed the gals for accepting to do it?
Money sure answereth all things.

However, while d gals are fools for accepting, the men are even bigger fools for thinking that dats d best way to showcase lousy wealth
Exactly! you got my point sir, if the girls no get sense the guys too no go get
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by slinkman(m): 1:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
henrydadon:

person way dem suppose lie for ground flog

better koboko

so because you go texas USA con mean say you go forget your culture..leave the western shit for the west..dont bring that sh!t here..this is africa..and respect is a great virtue here..

same thing goes to that bisi alimi way dey yarn dust.

if them born that one well make him enter lagos
since Africa started singing , dancing and brasking in their culture and virtue _bullshit where has it gotten them to? Africa indeed

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
AZeD1:

Lagos State Criminal Law
Section 134

Section 136

We have a right to interfere, he has broken the law and he should thank his God that he was released with a warning.

But the same government that laid down this rule of 'Gross Indecency' hasn't deem his act as same, hence...
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by Jarus(m): 1:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
I heard he was the Father (pioneer) of Corruption in Nigerian politics.
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by AZeD1(m): 1:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
curiositymaster:

But the same government that laid down this rule of 'Gross Indecency' hasn't deem his act as same, hence...

Why was he arrested?
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
Xzbit91:

Drug pushers also get paid for their job, so?

I'm not promoting his act in any way. What I'm saying in essence is if the government hasn't deem him to have broken any law then we are not in a position to judge him.
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by Xzbit91: 2:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
curiositymaster:

I'm not promoting his act in any way. What I'm saying in essence is if the government hasn't deem him to have broken any law then we are not in a position to judge him.

He was arrested by the Lagos State government and he has since been released after signing a document not to try it again and tendering a public apology
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by abbeyty(m): 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
what i know is that those girls were not forced to be chained...
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by specco(m): 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
AZeD1:

Lagos State Criminal Law
Section 134

Section 136

Talking of Indecent Exposure/Act
•What of all those ladies that indecently expose their cleavages and panties on our faces.
•What of those ladies in skimpy dresses that dance seductively on platforms promoting one product or the other on the streets.
The law should go after them as well.

Not only on an Ipob boy who put dog leashes on some willing Afonja girls

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
AZeD1:

Why was he arrested?

Ok, I never knew he was arrested.

Then again we need to know exactly why he was arrested. You don't have to commit a crime to get arrested by the Nigeria Police

If he was arrested for this act (which I'm not advocating for anyway) and got charged to court of law, he is only guilty of committing a crime if the court says so, otherwise no one has the right to condemn him (only the law does).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruth Eze: 'I Will Become A Lesbian If Genevieve Asks Me Out' / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today! / Unoaku Anyadike At NYSC Camp In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.