Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,923 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:35 AM

Let's Talk About Temperaments. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Let's Talk About Temperaments. (924 Views)

The Five Basic Temperaments Part 1 (supine) / Let's Talk About Tramadol Aka T.m(u Knw Nah) / NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT FIBROIDS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk About Temperaments. by Cyberfreak(f): 10:50am On Nov 25, 2009
Temperaments, moods, behaviours whatever you may want to call it.
There are four types of temperaments namely;
Choleric,
Melancholic,
Phlegmatic and
Sanguine.
Which of these temperaments describe you? Are you choleric ( active, domineering, impatient, doer, leader) or melancholic (intelligent, imaginative, introverted, artistic) or phlegmatic (dry sense of humour, committed, loyal, laid back) or sanguine (entertainer, chatty, social butterfly, with lots of friends)?
People usually have two of these temperaments and not just one alone for instance, person could be sanguine phlegmatic or phlegmatic melancholic.
So which are you and which of them is your favourite/least favorite and why?
I am a melancholy choleric and I love it. My favourite is choleric and least favourite is sanguine.
Re: Let's Talk About Temperaments. by iice(f): 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2009
Defo my water sign affects me. . .i'm melancholic/Phlegmatic with touches of Choleric. I can be Sanguine when the occasion calls me to be grin (just that i don't care much for people, so i don't bother) But i love being melancholic. . .inspiring. . .brings out the artist in me kiss
Re: Let's Talk About Temperaments. by dominique(f): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2009
i'm more of a melancholic than any of the other moods. . . maybe a lil sanguine sha.
Re: Let's Talk About Temperaments. by Cyberfreak(f): 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2009
Defo my water sign affects me. . .i am melancholic/Phlegmatic with touches of choleric.
iice. . .you are introverted? I am shocked. . .same with you dominique.
Anyway I am also a water sign. Nice to meet you.
Re: Let's Talk About Temperaments. by iice(f): 3:57am On Nov 26, 2009
Cyberfreak:

iice. . .you are introverted? I am shocked. . .same with you dominique.
Anyway I am also a water sign. Nice to meet you.

LOL nice to meet you too. Water people tend to be moody cheesy
Yes, i am. . .though some people don't think so undecided
Re: Let's Talk About Temperaments. by Cyberfreak(f): 4:42am On Nov 26, 2009
^When is your birthday?
And what does your sig mean?
Re: Let's Talk About Temperaments. by iice(f): 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2009
March 8th. . .

And it means 'The bones of our foes will gleam under the sun' grin

My sis-in-law is Choleric, her husband is melancholic coz he's a water sign like me, however he's a mixture of Choleric and Melancholic. Very much a leader and yet outside his work place. . .he really has no time for people. Worse than i am cheesy
Re: Let's Talk About Temperaments. by Singular: 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2009
very sexy nice i get deeper and deeper dog position faster long inches yes?
Re: Let's Talk About Temperaments. by Cyberfreak(f): 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2009
^ ? ? ?
@iice,
Thanks. I like the sig's meaning.
Re: Let's Talk About Temperaments. by iice(f): 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2009
Don't mind him. Lost his marbles grin

Thanks smiley

(1) (Reply)

Natural Ways To Lower Blood Pressure / Urgent Cure For Unpleasant Vagina Discharge! / Top 10 Very Unfortunate X-rays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.