Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,379 members, 7,901,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:32 PM

'karma!' Tonto Dikeh's Former Bestie, Shakar EL Shades Her Over Marraige Problem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'karma!' Tonto Dikeh's Former Bestie, Shakar EL Shades Her Over Marraige Problem (736 Views)

Churchill Gifts N3M To Ladygolfer, Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend For Her Birthday / Lady Golfer: Hacker Leaks Chat Of Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend, To Leak Nudes / Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'karma!' Tonto Dikeh's Former Bestie, Shakar EL Shades Her Over Marraige Problem by Nihza(m): 3:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
All is obviously not well with Tonto Dikeh's marriage.

The actress who in a single move last night, deleted her Husband's name from her Instagram page while also changing many other things including her marital status.

Rumours are even filtering out that her hubby's personal assistant is responsible for the crash of the marriage.

Now, Tonto Dikeh's one time best friend and rapper, Shakar El seems to be throwing shades at the actress.

In his latest post on Instagram, he wrote,

Karma is a Bitch that all Bitches out there should Respect because it will always come and show you pepper, My advise to young girls out there, if you are sleeping with other people's Husband and breaking homes,when you get married abeg don't be angry if karma comes knocking at your door.

Turn a Blind eye and enjoy your husband's money and that is if you re lucky enough to marry a rich one sha. Don't Fight nor break things in the house oh because that is Domestic Violence. Always put yourself in the position of your Victim and their Children while you re in the act.

I know a celebrity wedding Guest of a Lagos Society Wedding 3 years ago that Started Sleeping with the Groom just few days after the wedding, that was Brutal nwanne, no remorse for the newly wedded bride haba.

Please Keep reading at >>>> http://mojidelano.com/2017/01/karma-is-a-bitch-tonto-dikehs-former-bestie-shaka-el-trolls-her-over-marriage-troubles/
cc: Lalasticlala Seun
Re: 'karma!' Tonto Dikeh's Former Bestie, Shakar EL Shades Her Over Marraige Problem by ammyluv2002(f): 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
I'm just watching sad sad sad
Re: 'karma!' Tonto Dikeh's Former Bestie, Shakar EL Shades Her Over Marraige Problem by LesbianBoy(m): 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
I am not understanding o! undecided
Re: 'karma!' Tonto Dikeh's Former Bestie, Shakar EL Shades Her Over Marraige Problem by Solace277(f): 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
Karma is a biiitch!!!
Re: 'karma!' Tonto Dikeh's Former Bestie, Shakar EL Shades Her Over Marraige Problem by Authoreety: 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
ammyluv2002:
I'm just watching sad sad sad
wr ur binoculars dem
Re: 'karma!' Tonto Dikeh's Former Bestie, Shakar EL Shades Her Over Marraige Problem by Kellibae(f): 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Harrysong Has Finally Spoken Up After His Release From Jail / 50 Cent’s Son Marquise Jackson Drops Debut Single Titled ‘different" / Go Back To Your Husband – Comedian Gandoki Tells Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.