Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Twilight: Is The Movie Worth The Whole Noise? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Twilight: Is The Movie Worth The Whole Noise? (696 Views)

3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / Twilight Fan Marries Cardboard Cut-out Of Edward Cullen In £2,000 Vegas Wedding / The Movie Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twilight: Is The Movie Worth The Whole Noise? by randyE(m): 11:27am On Nov 25, 2009
Frankly speaking i don't believe the film is as crazy as they say it is. i mean i've seen better vampire movies i think the whole hype is on because the cast is made up of hot chicks and guys. the script is a little weak i mean b\4 they got her scent they had been feeding so wats the whole mad craving for just that chicks blood?
Re: Twilight: Is The Movie Worth The Whole Noise? by SisiKill1: 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2009
No the movie is not worth the hype. Sometimes the tweens and teens movie going audience are just cuckoo.

And what is the big deal if KS and RP are dating in real life? That nonsense is just annoying. angry
Re: Twilight: Is The Movie Worth The Whole Noise? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2009
i posted the streaming links on my movie page so have a look and make up your mind if it is worth the press coverage or not.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=244544.msg4972184#msg4972184
Re: Twilight: Is The Movie Worth The Whole Noise? by iice(f): 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2009
Rubbish movie grin
Re: Twilight: Is The Movie Worth The Whole Noise? by maedan(f): 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2009
Very correct, @ randy E; it's made up of hot chicks and guys and that's the main pull. The storyline, the dialogue has been tagged "corny" by some. But even worse films than this have got more hype, more money, and more fame for its actors.

@iice, et tu?? grin
Re: Twilight: Is The Movie Worth The Whole Noise? by iice(f): 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2009
Yes ooo. I love good movies and even more, good vampire movies cool
Re: Twilight: Is The Movie Worth The Whole Noise? by SisiKill1: 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2009
Lmao @ iice! My sentiments exactly.
Re: Twilight: Is The Movie Worth The Whole Noise? by Shola2009(m): 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2009
The movie is rubbish.
has always been.
will continue to be.

they shuld just leave the books alone.

(1) (Reply)

'nigeria', A Sci-fi Movie / 'groove Control': D 360 Degree Naija Entertainment Tv Show / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.