Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,617 members, 7,888,969 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:28 PM

Letter To Ugly Guys On Romance Section - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To Ugly Guys On Romance Section (1603 Views)

'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Ladies, How Do Ugly Guys Get Such Beautiful Women? (pix Inside) / Usefulness Of Ugly Guys In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Ugly Guys On Romance Section by OkoNDOoBo: 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
on behalf of nairaland association of fine boys, (NAFB)I want to give a stern warning to the ugly guys to stop disgracing us on this forum.
I see know reason why you should expose your ugliness on this forum in order to impress girls who don't give a Bleep about
you.
were re tired of seeing your ugly pictures littered all over romance section, we feel insulted by the stereotypical depiction of nairaland guys as been ugly.
there re a lot of handsome dudes here in this forum, but u ugly guys can't just pave way in order to correct the stereotype about us..
henceforth ,no ugly guy should upload his pictures here again without taking permissions from this association, failure to comply with this warning will attract a huge ban from
all activities on this forum.

signed

okoNDOobo

president of (NAFB)
Re: Letter To Ugly Guys On Romance Section by findbitcoins(m): 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla ..........i say shut up!

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Ugly Guys On Romance Section by SuperSuave(m): 5:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
Mumu pervert
Re: Letter To Ugly Guys On Romance Section by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
op u deserved this

1 Share

Re: Letter To Ugly Guys On Romance Section by Splinz(m): 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
undecided

Re: Letter To Ugly Guys On Romance Section by OkoNDOoBo: 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
SuperSuave:
Mumu pervert
were omo
Re: Letter To Ugly Guys On Romance Section by OkoNDOoBo: 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
ruggedised:
op u deserved this
sorry re u one of the ugly dudes here..?
Re: Letter To Ugly Guys On Romance Section by OkoNDOoBo: 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
findbitcoins:

parkwell oga ade
Re: Letter To Ugly Guys On Romance Section by Airoflaw(m): 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2017

Re: Letter To Ugly Guys On Romance Section by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
sorry re u one of the ugly dudes here..?

I'm more handsome than all ur family members joined together

Nonsense angry sad
Re: Letter To Ugly Guys On Romance Section by SuperSuave(m): 5:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:

were omo
you left your brain outside, go pick it arindin
Re: Letter To Ugly Guys On Romance Section by abouzaid: 5:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
on behalf of nairaland association of fine boys, (NAFB)I want to give a stern warning to the ugly guys to stop disgracing us on this forum.
I see know reason why you should expose your ugliness on this forum in order to impress girls who don't give a Bleep about
you.
were re tired of seeing your ugly pictures littered all over romance section, we feel insulted by the stereotypical depiction of nairaland guys as been ugly.
there re a lot of handsome dudes here in this forum, but u ugly guys can't just pave way in order to correct the stereotype about us..
henceforth ,no ugly guy should upload his pictures here again without taking permissions from this association, failure to comply with this warning will attract a huge ban from
all activities on this forum.

signed

okoNDOobo

president of (NAFB)

you go fear grammatical blunders.
Re: Letter To Ugly Guys On Romance Section by rawpadgin(m): 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
attention seeker
Re: Letter To Ugly Guys On Romance Section by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
findbitcoins:

iranu!! cheesycheesy

(1) (Reply)

My Erotic Sex Tape / 5 Things You Should NEVER Do After Love Making / My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex...i Feel Sex Starved Now..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.