Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:45 AM

REJOINDER: What I Know About Oyedepo, And Why Tonye Should SHUT The Bleep Up! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / REJOINDER: What I Know About Oyedepo, And Why Tonye Should SHUT The Bleep Up! (754 Views)

Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) / Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REJOINDER: What I Know About Oyedepo, And Why Tonye Should SHUT The Bleep Up! by pchukwudi: 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
This is a quick, first and last rejoinder (from me) to Tonye's dumb and arrogant (attention seeking) rant, over at this other thread here: => https://www.nairaland.com/3571229/inciteful-statement-bishop-david-oyedepo

First off, TonyeBarcanista, you are in no darn position to tell Oyedepo what is Christian-like and what is not.

Oyedepo pioneerd the Living Faith Church (aka Winners Chapel Worldwide) from right there in Kaduna state. So he knows the islamic radicals and their anti-christianity stance by EXPERIENCE. He had had to fight them both phisycally and spiritually back in the days - and that was right from the trenches. Both his life and the very survival of his ministry depended on those FIGHTS.

If Oyedepo was a chicken hearted Christian like Tonye, the Bishop would have been dead by now. And even if he had survived the islamic unslaught that plagued him back in the days, he would have escaped cap in hand with only a mushroom church.

But thank God that Oyedepo does not only have the heart of a lion, he is also a lion indeed, and God's prophet over this country and the entire continent of Africa. Thank God for Oyedepo and his ilks, the influence of Christianity would not have been as strong as it is today in Africa.

So when a father-lion like Oyedepo roars, the chicken hearted baby-lambs like TonyeBarcanista (and his likes) should just shut the bleep up and listen attentively.

Christianity in a hostile enviroment does not use the same template as used in a peacful clime.

Our Lord Jesus died as a lamb but rose as a lion, king and conqueror. He is to be FEARED by his enemies. If you think it's a joke, just go and dare the lion and you will see first hand why God is called a consuming fire. Oyedepo, the prophet of our time has spoken.

_______
CC: Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Seun
Please, someone should ask the Religion mod to move this Rejoinder to the frontpage as well.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: REJOINDER: What I Know About Oyedepo, And Why Tonye Should SHUT The Bleep Up! by oloriooko(m): 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
Don't mind the eediot tonye who can only bark but cannot bite. They sit in the comfort of their homes spewing rubbish in the name of social media iranu.
I know what it means to live among Muslims but does the loud mouthed tonye have any clue?
Tonye is simply ignorance gone on rampage!

2 Likes

Re: REJOINDER: What I Know About Oyedepo, And Why Tonye Should SHUT The Bleep Up! by speedyconnect3: 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
see article
Re: REJOINDER: What I Know About Oyedepo, And Why Tonye Should SHUT The Bleep Up! by pchukwudi: 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
I seriously don't get why Tonye thinks he should have an opinion on every issue. Have been trying to but can't just seem to get it.

oloriooko:
Don't mind the eediot tonye who can only bark but cannot bite. They sit in the comfort of their homes spewing rubbish in the name of social media iranu.
I know what it means to live among Muslims but does the loud mouthed tonye have any clue?
Tonye is simply ignorance gone on rampage!

1 Like

Re: REJOINDER: What I Know About Oyedepo, And Why Tonye Should SHUT The Bleep Up! by pchukwudi: 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
speedyconnect3:
see article

What did you "see" about the article?
Re: REJOINDER: What I Know About Oyedepo, And Why Tonye Should SHUT The Bleep Up! by GoodMuyis(m): 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
pchukwudi:

What did you "see" about the article?

New Post (REJOINDER: What I Know About Oyedepo, And Why Tonye Should SHUT The Bleep Up!)
Re: REJOINDER: What I Know About Oyedepo, And Why Tonye Should SHUT The Bleep Up! by jayriginal: 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
Thread to be moved to the front page for balance but my view is that Oyedepo is out of line. His anger is understandable though.

You Chukwudi though.. .
Re: REJOINDER: What I Know About Oyedepo, And Why Tonye Should SHUT The Bleep Up! by pchukwudi: 10:32am On Jan 14, 2017
What? undecided

jayriginal:
Thread to be moved to the front page for balance but my view is that Oyedepo is out of line. His anger is understandable though.

You Chukwudi though.. .
Re: REJOINDER: What I Know About Oyedepo, And Why Tonye Should SHUT The Bleep Up! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ok
Re: REJOINDER: What I Know About Oyedepo, And Why Tonye Should SHUT The Bleep Up! by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 15, 2017
Topics like this takes time to get to front page
Re: REJOINDER: What I Know About Oyedepo, And Why Tonye Should SHUT The Bleep Up! by Omudia11: 8:31am On Jan 15, 2017
Though his teaching is not compatible with christian tenets but Oyedepo spoke the gospel truth, Christians must as a matter of urgency start retaliation against islamic demons.

Enough is enough.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/01/17 / Wet Dream, Spiritual Wife And Husband / Alleged Suleiman's Sex Scandal - Stephanie Otubo Speaks Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.