Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,886 members, 7,966,315 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:28 PM

Rehabilitation, Reconstruction & Expansion Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rehabilitation, Reconstruction & Expansion Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) (28141 Views)

Pictures From The Lagos Reconstruction Of 10-lane Oshodi-int’l Airport / Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) / Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction & Expansion Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by lastpage: 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
shammah1:
And all credit goes to former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction & Expansion Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by darknetcom: 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
jonathan did nothing...

dont tell me that something was done...
Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction & Expansion Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by darknetcom: 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
fake photos from other countries,this is what jonathan built...

stadiums,universities...

how about maintening the ones we already had..

not even that...

runned down schools..
runned down police baracks...
Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction & Expansion Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by delana(m): 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
donfemo:
This road has been under construction since 1960
exactly my thought, the road doesn't have an end ni
Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction & Expansion Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by fakati(m): 10:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
I ve alws known that if there's any leader who will vigorously work on our roads in Nija it will be PMB.
The other hero was there for 5yrs, made unprecedented money yet nothing was done except in the imaginary minds of his Zombie slaves.
PMB 4 2019
How do you read my mind bro

3 Likes

Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction & Expansion Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
RCC is doing a better job than Julius Berger on that road. Kudos to them. smiley
Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction & Expansion Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by arsenal33: 10:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
cyojunior1:
Kudos to GEJ
he didnt pay contractors
abandoned road projects everywhere

kudos ko kudos ni

2 Likes

Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction & Expansion Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by serenegroup(m): 10:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
God job. All what we need in this country is progressive development of all our critical infrastructure. keep it up. what good luck couldn't do in 5 yrs. little wonder the majority of the southwest folks voted him out of office.
Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction & Expansion Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by adeniyi65(m): 11:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
I travel through the road last week from ibadan to lagos and am back to ibadan now,i can tell you that,that road is lanlastically a better wonderful one.the jurney which use to be 4hours drive down to ibadan now takes me about 2hrs 15mns.i wonder if we wouldnt be plying it for 1hr 30mins if finarly done.come see beautiful overtaking left and right on the tripple lane road,u go think say nar car race u dey watch on your phone screen through your vehicle wind-screen 8-) 8-)
Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction & Expansion Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
I ve alws known that if there's any leader who will vigorously work on our roads in Nija it will be PMB.
The other hero was there for 5yrs, made unprecedented money yet nothing was done except in the imaginary minds of his Zombie slaves.
PMB 4 2019

And one arm robber/ape was there too for 8 years yet nthn was done too.
Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction & Expansion Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by lailo: 11:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
but omokri said d road was already completed. That's how road were completed during pdp's time.

1 Like

Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction & Expansion Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by busomma: 3:08am On Jan 14, 2017
This project has been going on for as long as I can remember. It's no longer news. If you have nothing to write about, then don't write instead of boring with the elephant project.
Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction & Expansion Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by Bamss1(m): 6:52am On Jan 14, 2017
every day every day lagos ibadan xpress way......
pls ow many lagos ibadan xpress way do we av?
Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction & Expansion Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:06am On Jan 14, 2017
nwakibie3:

And one arm robber/ape was there too for 8 years yet nthn was done too.
yes! U re very correct.
May God take the lives of our destructive leaders.
Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction & Expansion Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by cyojunior1(m): 11:24am On Jan 14, 2017
arsenal33:
he didnt pay contractors abandoned road projects everywhere
kudos ko kudos ni
Beware H B P kills !
Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction & Expansion Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by cyojunior1(m): 11:29am On Jan 14, 2017
twilliamx:
Kudos to the devil.

H B P is real !
Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction & Expansion Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by cuminside: 12:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
chimere66:
FGAtWork

PICTURES: REHABILITATION , RECONSTRUCTION AND EXPANSION OF LAGOS - IBADAN  EXPRESSWAY (SECTIONS I AND II )

Personnel of Julius Berger Nigeria Plc  working around Mowe and Ogun River  Bridge under Section I of the on going rehabilitation,reconstruction and expansion of the Lagos - Ibadan Expressway by the Federal Government on Friday 13, January 2017.

Also pictured below are personnel of the Reynolds Construction Company Nigeria Limited working on a Section of the on going rehabilitation,reconstruction and expansion of the Lagos - Ibadan Expressway Section II (Shagamu -Ibadan) by the Federal Government on Friday 13, January 2017.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/pictures-rehabilitation-reconstruction.html?m=1

cursed country, cursed leaders and hopeless citizens. A country blessed with such huge mineral resources should be competing with Asian tigers in development and not to celebrate the makeshift Lagos ibadan express way

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose Meets South-West PDP Leaders In Ekiti. Checkout Their New Declarations / Ndume: If You Criticize Buhari In Wuse Market, You Will Not Come Out Alive / Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.