Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,348 members, 7,947,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

What Would Become Of Ict In The Next 20 Years? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Would Become Of Ict In The Next 20 Years? (816 Views)

Get Your Ideas Funded Participate In The Pitch Theater Of ICT &telecomms Expo / Why Doesn't Ict Company In Nigeria Allow Or Encourage Remote Employment/work / Nigeria Police Will Soon Be Recruiting ICT Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Become Of Ict In The Next 20 Years? by emmanie2ng(m): 1:10pm On Nov 25, 2009
pls help me with my ques
Re: What Would Become Of Ict In The Next 20 Years? by yawatide(f): 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2009
In Nigeria? IMHO, if the infrastructure (connectivity, power, etc) remains the way it is now (and what's to say, based on experience that it will change much?), we will probably remain where we are today.

Better yet, any hope for vision 20-2020?
Re: What Would Become Of Ict In The Next 20 Years? by transformR: 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2009
emmanie2ng:

pls help me with my ques

The people with the CORRECT answers are the billionaires (or trillionaires) of tommorow.
Re: What Would Become Of Ict In The Next 20 Years? by Ishikawa: 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2009
yawa-ti-de:

In Nigeria? IMHO, if the infrastructure (connectivity, power, etc) remains the way it is now (and what's to say, based on experience that it will change much?), we will probably remain where we are today.

In Nigeria: Definitely in the next 20 years the power situation will have improved. I don't know of connectivity though. ICT will be very profitable by 2020 definitely though. The question is will we leave foreigners to take us to that place.
Re: What Would Become Of Ict In The Next 20 Years? by 9ijaprince(m): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2009
There will be tremendous improvement. I see power stabilizing in the country. My only fear is that nigerians have a way of converting things negatively. Hope we will be accepted by other countries?
Re: What Would Become Of Ict In The Next 20 Years? by speaker7: 10:20am On Dec 02, 2009
Iron Man 2 First Poster, if your a fan,
http://texterz.com/index.php?topic=201.0
Re: What Would Become Of Ict In The Next 20 Years? by lightwalk(m): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2009
yawa-ti-de:

Crap!! Enemy of Progress

Signs for Improvement in Development:
Many NGOs are rising in Nigeria

Youth empowerment and reorientaion is increasing with an alarming rate in so many places e.g. Wisdom Foundation

New energy sources and research are being worked on

New technologies are being developed

Grand Plans by some certain ****** to make Nigeria a leading country in technology in the next 20 years. What are y'all waiting for?? Join The Revolution!!! cheesy cheesy cool

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On C++ / Facebook Building Mobile Location-tracking App: Bloomberg Reports / Guide to several Programming Languages And Their Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.