Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,208 members, 7,974,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 03:19 PM

The Secret Of MMM's Comeback - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback (56706 Views)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / The Death Of MMM / Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by brightworld2(m): 11:55am On Jan 14, 2017
Just a piece of advice

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by ip2121918021(m): 11:55am On Jan 14, 2017
ManirBK:
Pls can u explain to me in layman voice MAVRODIS and PITCOIN, mmm in general?

Layman voice is : you're going to lose money and you're going to lose even more money with bitcoins.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by yinkslinks(m): 11:55am On Jan 14, 2017
but you are the biggest fooolish idioooot cus they just did yesterday grin grin grin grin grin
Fedayeen02:
Only a Fool will believe MMM will come back again
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 14, 2017
AntiWailer:

Congratulations on ur 2 front page achievement .
I knew the mindset of MMM victims are similar.
their mindset mind set must be similar as they all wants a bailout
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Tisham20(m): 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
lol

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
kally90:
Just waiting to get my money first.

for your info it will be programmed in a way that your total trapped funds will be paid in instalments with the condition that you PH to qualify
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Honeylahrah: 12:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
johnreh:
ppl will still go on insulting OP. 11am and i cant still GH. mmm just came back to crash big time!!!

MMM Again ?

1 Like

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by obidevine(m): 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
Zane2point4:
WOW, i noticed nairaland MODS push anything concerning mmm to front page is blc of the pay the earn via traffic generated via mmm,

But i pity the op cos he is poor, as poor as a church rat, let him continue wallowing in mental and physical poverty all the days of his life while nairaland keeps making money from the traffice,

To mmm participants, pls dont mind nairaland, everything you hear on this site is fake, i even prefer linda ikeji blog, they are matured and neutral with the truth only, nairaland is fake as fake as CNN with its anti triumph news am happy they watched trumph become president,

Thats exactly the way anti mmm and nairaland mod will helplessly watch us rule over them and become presidents.

My brothers there isn't anything fake about nairaland, I go to nairaland for all my news

1 Like

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
BCISLTD:

He is trying to say it's better to PH in naira
I was a participant but I no go lie. The OP has a very valid point. As a bitcoin user,I know that several wallets can be registered by one person.
Thank God I left MMM before all this crises. And I know I won't regret it.
If you get mind abeg carry on but no come here disturb us when kasala burst!

3 Likes

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Handsomecole(m): 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
MMM has crashed , you guys better get used to that fact now.
This game will linger on even till the end of 2017 but 1naira none of you will get.
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Andrewabba(m): 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=SmellingAnus post=52788404]Thanks for the advice.... But even if mmm will crash tomorrow I will still provide help today... [/quote

I'm just waiting for the weekend to pass i'll provide help on monday even na mavrodi himself i go pay to...
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by SweetJoystick(m): 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
Zane2point4:
WOW, i noticed nairaland MODS push anything concerning mmm to front page is blc of the pay the earn via traffic generated via mmm,

But i pity the op cos he is poor, as poor as a church rat, let him continue wallowing in mental and physical poverty all the days of his life while nairaland keeps making money from the traffice,

To mmm participants, pls dont mind nairaland, everything you hear on this site is fake, i even prefer linda ikeji blog, they are matured and neutral with the truth only, nairaland is fake as fake as CNN with its anti triumph news am happy they watched trumph become president,

Thats exactly the way anti mmm and nairaland mod will helplessly watch us rule over them and become presidents.
Lol how old are you? Na through MMM you wan become president?
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by rusher14: 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
matrix199:

I wanted to educate you, but just when I was about typing, I saw your moniker.

You are too intelligent for these dummies.

Even after educating them they'll call you all sort of names.

Ever wondered why Nigeria is so underdeveloped? Look no further. Just a cursory glance of contributions on NL and you'll figure.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Girlbestfriend(f): 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
ionsman:
I like seeing educative write ups... Not this crap. Everyone seems to have a first hand opinion.

So in your mind now, Mavrodi or whatever didn't know he wouldn't be able to withdraw before the freezing or what? Your write up is bereft of common sense. I am not a participant, but you guys should get a life.

Beforw, it was MMM wasn't gonna come back. Now, it's why MMM returned. Smh

I just tire

1 Like

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by SweetJoystick(m): 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
kally90:
Just waiting to get my money first.
And vamoos right? grin
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by CosmicJames(m): 12:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
SmellingAnus:
I wanted to apologize to you then ask you to educate me but when I looked at your profile, you have been a registered member since 2015 and yet you don't have any topic of yours that has gotten to front page while I that registered in 2016 have at least two topics that have made front page in Nysc section and family section
Who Front Page Help?

1 Like

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by IVORY2009(m): 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
rusher14:

You are too intelligent for these dummies.

Even after educating them they'll call you all sort of names.

Ever wondered why Nigeria is so underdeveloped? Look no further. Just a cursory glance of contributions on NL and you'll figure.

Russian man shocked
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by BCISLTD: 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
Trina0936:

I was a participant but I no go lie. The OP has a very valid point. As a bitcoin user,I know that several wallets can be registered by one person.

Smart girl...if MMM likes let them offer 100% in 1 day..I still won't participate..I lost millions in liberty reserves and E-gold... but my people will never learn

1 Like

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Vicolan: 12:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
SmellingAnus:
I wanted to apologize to you then ask you to educate me but when I looked at your profile, you have been a registered member since 2015 and yet you don't have any topic of yours that has gotten to front page while I that registered in 2016 have at least two topics that have made front page in Nysc section and family section

Pls are u on Whatapp. I need to chat up with u pls
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by sucess001(m): 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
Trina0936:

It is actually you annti mmm that should stop disturbing us and face ur miserable lives. No one needs ur opinion.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by wizflower(f): 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
SmellingAnus:
So, has front page EPP. Na greed go kill Una
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by akoko11: 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
bettercreature:
This OP is actually right! Mavrodi wont like the idea Chuddy is collecting the money in Naira because its going to be very difficult for him to get huge funds directly from the system but with bitcoin,its going be very easy for him
This OP is very smart! we need more guys like you
Providing help with bitcoin is like sending money directly to Mavrodis bedroom in Russia
Please if you must provide help,provide it in Naira

Smart ke? Who dash Op smartness, let me tell u if mavrodi want to withdraw chunk amount of money from MMM Nigeria, he will even if naira is d only currency permitted. All he need do is to trade biz with one of d guiders, d guider help him withdraw the money convert it to bitcoin n send it to him period.
In case u don't know mavrodi mean well to humanity, many govt of the world, at least d man had tried.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by leonn(m): 12:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
the writer of this topic i guess got indomie magot in the brain.....it shows you don't know anything about MMM but only thought of a topic that could hit fp and MMM being what is trendy at the moment you just cashed into it. trading in bitcoin is not compulsory but its only an option which you could decide on okay.

3 Likes

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by pek(m): 12:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
Honeylahrah:

Clear you browser cache or login from an entire new browser......
MN UPDATE...YOU CANT USE TWO ACCOUNT ON ONE SYSTEM BROWSER...either on a computer or on a phone
Big lie. I am managing more than twenty accounts and I do all that with my phone. So far, I have been able to GH of sixteen accounts.
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Defaramade(m): 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
I like the doggedness of these MMM people sha, no matter what their detractors are saying they don't give a fùck cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by akoko11: 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
9ja4show:
If you do mmm. ..stop replying these anti-mmm peeps on nairaland; you are giving them something to feed on

Kindly ignore

If we don't reply them, people will think they are correct. As for me I will keep on replying them, GHing n GHing on MMM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by higherpower: 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
booz:
Prior to freezing accounts in December 2016, MMM Nigeria majored it's transactions on Naira, with less emphasis on bitcoin. With Naira exchange on the platform, Mavrodi and his team could only withdraw a little from the system as they don't have Naira accounts to GH into . But I bet with the advent of a more bitcoin based exchange, Mavrodi and his team will make a huge swoop in Nigeria by creating several fictitious account to 'GH' into.

This could save a life. #myonecent

Since Mavrodi will use bitcoin to fraud people, what program have you put in place to help Nigerian come our of poverty or u just want to write for fun?

1 Like

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by pek(m): 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
Op, in your bid to sound intelligent and important, you miss a lot of things. You are uninformed either because you didn't do your research well or you were simply blinded by hate. Let me school you a bit.
PHing and GHing in bitcoin is optional. The participant chooses which is best for him. If the admin of MMM are fraudulent as you make them look, why come back in the first place? Your skewed analogy of running away with the bitcoin is bladderdash. If you set out to defraud a system, there are easy ways to do that. He could as well convert the naira to dollar and then to bitcoin. But then I ask, how will he do that when there is no MMM account anyway.
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by paulavon: 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
Rather than MMM participants insulting voice of reason they should try and face reality and move on.A thread on Nairaland saved me from this scheme,I made some money early and i pulled out. people insulted the OP then when he opened our eyes to how MMM makes their money, he talked about the existence of supermods GH daily without PH.This was what led to the eventual crash of the system because the keep depleting the money in the system.MMM is a fraudulent business scheme, there is nothing like Ideology, community or mutual help.The people that got in early made money while the late starters lost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by guysis(m): 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
If all the mmmsters catch mavrodi right now! They would be like kilode grin grin

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by pasol4real(m): 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
booz:
Prior to freezing accounts in December 2016, MMM Nigeria majored it's transactions on Naira, with less emphasis on bitcoin. With Naira exchange on the platform, Mavrodi and his team could only withdraw a little from the system as they don't have Naira accounts to GH into . But I bet with the advent of a more bitcoin based exchange, Mavrodi and his team will make a huge swoop in Nigeria by creating several fictitious account to 'GH' into.

This could save a life. #myonecent

Pls do us a favour
Go to hades
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by segun4christ: 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
pek:
Big lie. I am managing more than twenty accounts and I do all that with my phone. So far, I have been able to GH of sixteen accounts.

Did u mean u have 16 accounts. ?? I thought one can not register more than one account.. pls how can I reg more and what is the limit ? thanks so much !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta / I Want To Withdraw From My Pension Fund Account! / Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.