Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,837 members, 7,966,098 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 09:12 AM

See Wat Came Out Of Church Member's Body During Crusade In Minna,Niger State(pix - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Wat Came Out Of Church Member's Body During Crusade In Minna,Niger State(pix (721 Views)

'Voice Of The Cross' Performs At The Lord's Chosen Crusade In Mgbidi Imo / TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Wat Came Out Of Church Member's Body During Crusade In Minna,Niger State(pix by henryanna36: 8:01am On Jan 14, 2017
There was mild drama in Minna,Niger state during Bishop Sam Zuga's ministration.According to him,lizards and other things came out from the bodies of some of the people that attended the programme.He wrote...

'Few out of many things that came out of people's bodies when Bishop Dr sam zuga was doing water ministration in Minna Niger state. God is wonderful'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/lizards-come-out-from-church-members.html?m=1

Re: See Wat Came Out Of Church Member's Body During Crusade In Minna,Niger State(pix by henryanna36: 8:02am On Jan 14, 2017

Re: See Wat Came Out Of Church Member's Body During Crusade In Minna,Niger State(pix by koladebrainiac(m): 8:03am On Jan 14, 2017
Scammers

1 Like

Re: See Wat Came Out Of Church Member's Body During Crusade In Minna,Niger State(pix by kogistar: 8:03am On Jan 14, 2017
i now scared to sleep with igbo girls o, choii
Re: See Wat Came Out Of Church Member's Body During Crusade In Minna,Niger State(pix by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 14, 2017
Lies and Nollywood stunts as usual ...
Re: See Wat Came Out Of Church Member's Body During Crusade In Minna,Niger State(pix by CHOPUP411(m): 8:05am On Jan 14, 2017
And u believe it
Re: See Wat Came Out Of Church Member's Body During Crusade In Minna,Niger State(pix by DonCortino: 8:10am On Jan 14, 2017
Scam!
I still have a video on how they do that.
Re: See Wat Came Out Of Church Member's Body During Crusade In Minna,Niger State(pix by Kylekent59: 8:12am On Jan 14, 2017
It is not true. It was d pastor that used his magic ring(only visible to his members and to him) to form a lizard coming out from d woman's body. I knw their tactics, I know someone who does this stuff. So DNT BE BRAINWASHED!!!
Re: See Wat Came Out Of Church Member's Body During Crusade In Minna,Niger State(pix by salamibigi(m): 8:32am On Jan 14, 2017
You guys killed d dam tin........innocent lizard.
Re: See Wat Came Out Of Church Member's Body During Crusade In Minna,Niger State(pix by Wilgrea7(m): 8:33am On Jan 14, 2017
DonCortino:
Scam! I still have a video on how they do that.
do you mind sharing?
Re: See Wat Came Out Of Church Member's Body During Crusade In Minna,Niger State(pix by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:35am On Jan 14, 2017
God help us

Check my signature for affordable and durable window blinds

(1) (Reply)

Help! Am Dying Inside / Celebration In The Church As Stephanie Otobo Finally Confesses [video] / Why Banning Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia Is Necessary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.