Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,646 members, 7,951,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b - Satellite TV Technology (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b (408950 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / 2in1 Set Up ( W4/7 And Astra 2b ) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Kingskene: 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2010
I just uploaded this patch http://
wizkid.persiangig.com/Patch%
204%20Africa/SRT4651X_4654X_
MyTV_186P_20090403.zip
to my strong receiver SRT4653X
Using a USB Flash Drive after the
firmware upgrade finished the
receiver rebooted by itself.Now my
problem is that the receiver doesn't
read/recognise the USB flash i used
to upgrade it or any USB at all.It will
only display "Initializing USB please
wait" after that it will show invalid
USB the worst that happened is
that the receiver suddenly went off
after 10hours of upgrade and
never came back again.When
switched on it will only show black
screen in the television that's
all.Please can someone help me
with a solution to get this receiver
working again I will be grateful
thanks for your reply.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by twinskenny(m): 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2010
Kingskene:

I just uploaded this patch http://
wizkid.persiangig.com/Patch%
204%20Africa/SRT4651X_4654X_
MyTV_186P_20090403.zip
to my strong receiver SRT4653X
Using a USB Flash Drive after the
firmware upgrade finished the
receiver rebooted by itself.Now my
problem is that the receiver doesn't
read/recognise the USB flash i used
to upgrade it or any USB at all.It will
only display "Initializing USB please
wait" after that it will show invalid
USB the worst that happened is
that the receiver suddenly went off
after 10hours of upgrade and
never came back again.When
switched on it will only show black
screen in the television that's
all.Please can someone help me
with a solution to get this receiver
working again I will be grateful
thanks for your reply.

Restore back to previous firmware, then upgrade using serial cable
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by freshp(m): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2010
@ kingskene,
it so happens that your pen drive was infected before the upgrade.
just do as twins has adviced. make sure that the serial cable is properly connected.
good luck
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Sophieamore1(f): 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2010
@ALL,
I JUST UPGRADED MY SRT 4669X WITH THE NEW PATCH 1.20P, BUT INF AMC, INF ALAERI AND INF KILONSELE, DO NOT HAVE AUDIO.
CAN ANYONE HELP!!!
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by freshp(m): 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2010
Sophieamore1:

@ALL,
I JUST UPGRADED MY SRT 4669X WITH THE NEW PATCH 1.20P, BUT INF AMC, INF ALAERI AND INF KILONSELE, DO NOT HAVE AUDIO.
CAN ANYONE HELP!!!

SIMPLY GO INTO YOUR YOUR AUDIO==>CHOOSE HEE-AAC (I THINK. . . I CANT REMEMBER NOW)
you should be good to go.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Ameboperoo(m): 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2010
Just rescan you decoder.
@freshp. Long time no see! How your side now?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Sophieamore1(f): 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2010
@FRESHP,
AMEBOPEROO,
THANKS VERY MUCH GUYS.
I DELETED THE TP AND RESCANED THE DECODER AND THE AUDIO CAME OUT.
I LOVE YOU ALL.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by safex(m): 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2010
please can anybody tell me where to download the software that will make my Infinity channels voice out? Thanks.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Sophieamore1(f): 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2010
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Sophieamore1(f): 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2010
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Kingskene: 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2010
Thanks so much twinskenny and freshp am really grateful.How do I restore the receiver back to the previous firmware?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by freshp(m): 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2010
@amebo
o boy am fine. . .just say make chill small.
@sophie
glad we could be of help.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by omokikan: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2010
@twinskenny@emeystan,@samm, pls can anyone you send me this firmware 1.20p to upgrade my 4669x decorder. My email is omokikan4sure@yahoo.com or omokikanlodu@gmail.com. I wil realy appreciate it, if u send my mail. Thanks
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Ussals(m): 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2010
@all pls can i get infinity audio on 4663? Anticipating reply.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by sammu(m): 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2010
@omokikan, follow the link to the software and download. pls take all necessary cautions in upgrading your stb

@ ussals, getting infinity AAC-audio on 63x is doubtful.but if u can get a patch that supports AAC audio for your 63x u may get audio.

besides, i think infinity broadcast on mpeg2 for now. try it out u should have audio on some channels
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by twinskenny(m): 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2010
the local channels and loveworld is mpeg2 the rest are mpeg4.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Lov4sat(m): 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2010
where is crtvooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Kingskene: 5:08am On Nov 16, 2010
crtv is gone forever forget about it
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by frerizzo: 8:19am On Nov 16, 2010
CRtv is not gone forever at the moment they are doing some renovations and upgrading their equipments. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by 2legit2qt(m): 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2010
frerizzo:

CRtv is not gone forever at the moment they are doing some renovations and upgrading their equipments. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

u maybe right there, i guess they're updating there equipment cos it will be a loss if,
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by rawunkat1: 11:12pm On Nov 16, 2010
@ALL, i have a multi tv decoder and everything is fine except i cant have audio with infinty channels
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Lov4sat(m): 8:46am On Nov 18, 2010
@All any info on CRTV yet
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by oriagome: 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2010
Plz do u guys receive all infinity stations like the MOVIE EXPRESS, INSIGHT, SPORT , or they havent start broadcasting those stations and others on their site yet.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by spacevice(m): 7:55am On Nov 20, 2010
So why can't Infinity encrypt? Or maybe there's no good reason 2 do so. wink
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by saintchyco: 11:45am On Nov 20, 2010
IS ANY ONE STILL WATCHING MID NIGHT TV ON MULITITV
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Lov4sat(m): 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2010
@All, can some body confirmed if multi tv signal is still on and running? cos mine is red and no channel is up in cluding infinity tv
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by williams85(m): 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2010
Lov4sat:

@All, can some body confirmed if multi tv signal is still on and running? cos mine is red and no channel is up in cluding infinity tv
Mine is workin perfectly
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2010
any latest news on crtv frequency
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by adeomoade2: 2:23am On Nov 22, 2010
Hi my name is Amoo Adeniyi am 3 or 4 days old in this forum.I dont even know if this is this right platform to send this note.I dont know how to go about the 4669x upgrading.I watch w4,28.2astra,4.8sirus and 36degree east at home,but later I came across this forum and after long effort I was abled to register.Am very happy to join this forum because I love anything with creativity.Please I need someone to please post how to go about the 4669x software upgrading and if there is any code to break WALF and 12440 H 23438,not RDV (I got the code for rdv from the guy I bought my decoder from at alaba market) to my email(amoo.adeniyi@yahoo.com).I will be grateful if i responce to my requests.FTA FOR LIVE, GOD BLESS
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Segunod(m): 9:45am On Nov 22, 2010
@ade omoade: we don't post codes here. I'll advise u to consult d guy dat gave u d one u use 4 w4. Posting of code is against d rules of dis thread & it wil be great if u stop requesting 4 it. U can google it though to see how far u can go. Viva Fta
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by adeomoade2: 11:29am On Nov 22, 2010
morning,like i z earlier i need to be put tru on how and where to use dis thread.please i really need dis am a very good student if u put me tru u we c dat i will do fine and not break any of d rules.am online now.amoo.adeniyi@yahoo.com
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by versace400(m): 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2010
Dont fry ur 69x,call me if u're within abeokuta and its environs for d upgrade of ur decoder.08038856861

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (83) (Reply)

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.