Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,422 members, 7,904,569 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:42 PM

Get Your Newspaper Change Of Name In 3 Days - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Your Newspaper Change Of Name In 3 Days (1171 Views)

Change Of Name in Vanguard newspaper / Change Of Name advert in Nigeria Newspaper / Affordable Newspaper Change Of Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Newspaper Change Of Name In 3 Days by trendygirl: 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
Newpaper publication for change of name is the most important document required for official change of name in Nigeria. However, due to several reasons, getting it done may be quite tasking.

For me, distance of the newspaper publishing house was my major challenge. After i got married I was eager to change my name. I didn't get it done until after 2 years of marriage.

The newspaper house was just too far from where i lived coupled with heavy and traffic on the way.

I was also simply lazy.

Our company INTEGRATED RUKAFOL MULTIVENTURES is here to help you get your newspaper change of name in just 3 days at N6000 only.

WHAT WE NEED

1. marriage certificate / court declaration of Marriage (photocopy)
2. Your Former name
3. New name
4. N6000

WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE US

You get you change of name published in a reputable national daily newspaper.

Newspaper publication within 3days of submission of documents.

We relieve you of the stress and time of going down to a newpaper house.

Contact 08067918629 on whatsapp for further details

(1) (Reply)

50 Clean 40ft Cargo Containers(csc Certified Export Standard Socs) Available In / Liberty Reserve Investment Company!a New Way To Building Portfolio / 1000 Turnkey Website And Php Scripts: For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.