Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,639 members, 7,889,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:25 PM

Woman Cries Out After Being Served Penis As Meat In Her Food - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Cries Out After Being Served Penis As Meat In Her Food (1105 Views)

What Will Happen If I Dump Her " - Angry Man Cries Out After Being Served Uncook / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Cries Out After Being Served Penis As Meat In Her Food by BitchSlayer101: 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
I saw this and wanted to share.

A lady simply identified as Akosua has narrated how she was served a penis- like meat in a Tuo Zaafi she bought from a food joint at Pokuase in Accra.

According to multiple reports, the lady said she went to buy food at the shop in Pokuase, but she discovered a male genital-looking meat in her food after almost finishing the meal.

Narrating the odd occurrence, she said:

‘I had gone to get some food the food joint because I was hungry and my preferred choice was Tuo Zaafi which I bought and took home to eat, I had eaten all the other meat in the soup organ. My sister opted to show it to a lab technician friend later, who said because the meat was cooked, an ordinary lab test wouldn’t be able to prove it to be animal or human. He advised a forensic test be done on it but considering the bureaucratic processes these things go through, we gave up and the meat lies in our fridge.’ What kind of meat could this be?

http://www.naijavideonet.com/woman-cries-out-after-being-served-penis-as-meat-in-her-food/

Re: Woman Cries Out After Being Served Penis As Meat In Her Food by ikp120(m): 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
Maybe it is the dick of a monkey grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Cries Out After Being Served Penis As Meat In Her Food by goatandyam: 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hehehe...... grin wetin person no go see? Next one na virginia .... grin How person go know that one sef... angry
Re: Woman Cries Out After Being Served Penis As Meat In Her Food by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
grin

In my country we called this one "SOUP #5" grin

Where u can literally eat the animal's male gen!talia ...mostly u can find this kind of soup in China town areas... cheesy
Re: Woman Cries Out After Being Served Penis As Meat In Her Food by SuperSuave(m): 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

. / True Love / Guys! See What Ladies Want You To Budget For Wedding...lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.