Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,040 members, 7,883,601 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" (55574 Views)

Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls / Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” / Pretty Mike: "I Will Call My Wife Ode, Ewu; I Don't Want Yoruba, UNILAG Girls" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 15, 2017
Stupedinluv:
you
Still awake? Night owl or vampire?
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 15, 2017
Haute:

Still awake? Night owl or vampire?
ohplease night fairy.
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" by PrinzCarter(m): 12:33am On Jan 15, 2017
Stupedinluv:
no time!
I no u will u HV a tin for fyn guys
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" by DonBenny77(m): 12:52am On Jan 15, 2017
pretty mike the only point you were trying to make is that

You own a club
You are a love-vendor
n You gat BITCHES

Re: Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" by zzbrodah: 1:00am On Jan 15, 2017
thehedge:
Cool, they've told him what to say!

When you have money and you Bleep up,some people are ready to sell you wisdom to make up.This is d case here.If truely that is his intention,then this should have led to the launch of his NGO in support of women right.
Also,he could have informed the necessary authorities of his strategies.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" by pressplay411(m): 2:22am On Jan 15, 2017
Muafrika2:
Mission? undecided

It's like saying you kill people to protest against increased incidents of murder in the society. None sense.

This whole thing was blown out of proportion.
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" by princessayesha(f): 2:29am On Jan 15, 2017
God punish your mouth there...stupid man. Why drag Emirs in to your mess? Is the teenager he married conplaining? Wawa kawai
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" by SavageGarden(m): 2:31am On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=atilla post=52810006]Dis story is too sweet. The p.r person that wrote it for him knows their job well[/quote

I like you already! let's talk.
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" by SavageGarden(m): 2:33am On Jan 15, 2017
Drug users on the lose.
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" by Nobody: 2:54am On Jan 15, 2017
pressplay411:

This whole thing was blown out of proportion.
It's more serious
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" by morbeta(m): 3:13am On Jan 15, 2017
This guy is prettily deluded. Seeker of attention has finally gotten the attention.
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" by Dindondin(m): 4:02am On Jan 15, 2017
SuperSuave:
you should read it, he made sense
The dude is lying.
He's really using the social media well.
He's now gonna get some sympathy.
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" by azzima(m): 4:06am On Jan 15, 2017
Go and do your nonsense in anambra!
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" by emi14: 4:48am On Jan 15, 2017
When you see zombies or Buffoons you clap and let them work away. This pretty fool is definition of hatred and abuse to women. Devil incarnate and pretty generation of Nebuchadnezzar. May God forbid your actions and forgive you.
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" by ucheJesse1: 5:17am On Jan 15, 2017
my brother what this idiot did is wrong this is slave trade part 3
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" by deebrain(m): 5:45am On Jan 15, 2017
This man is so annoying.

And I will keep on saying this.... WOMEN ARE TO BE BLAMED FOR ALL THIS RUBBISH.

How can you tie someone like a dog--and come and play with intelligence?

The picture alone haunts me. Imagine my sister looking like that?

And you can see how he smartly connects it with traditional leaders and Islam.....

I pity this generation.
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" by chineloSA(f): 5:54am On Jan 15, 2017
SuperSuave:

What is making sense here?

When you chain a dog or leash it, is that empowering? The dog cannot do anything unless you agree to it.

This does not make sense literally or figuratively. He is also lying, he wouldn't want this done on his daughter. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" by Baba4dgals: 6:12am On Jan 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" by SIRmanjar(m): 6:17am On Jan 15, 2017
princessayesha:
God punish your mouth there...stupid man. Why drag Emirs in to your mess? Is the teenager he married conplaining? Wawa kawai
The guy betta pass all una criminal phedophile emirz.Abi did d girlz he put on a leash complain too?Abi ar u a daughter of one of dem kidnapped and brainwashed yung bride.
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" by caye(m): 6:22am On Jan 15, 2017
LET'S GET THIS STRAIGHT:

1.The guy probably has a sexual fetish
2.He needed attention on social media
3.He was arrested by the police
4. To redeem his image, one of his goons arranged a PR stunt for him in order to exonerate him.

I GET IT.
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" by Rilwayne001: 6:38am On Jan 15, 2017
ItsQuinn:
He said he doesn't mind, as long as it's for a good cause undecided

What's good in leashing your fellow humans like dog? Even if you are going to pay them, what good cause does it speaks of? sad
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" by Rilwayne001: 6:46am On Jan 15, 2017
I can't still understand why some people support the nonsense that the idiot did. I mean, even if they volunteered to be paraded in public like an animal, is the guy also so foolish and agreed to parade a fellow human like an animal in public?

angry

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" by Mambox: 6:57am On Jan 15, 2017
This thing no hard, let dog leash be put on him too and have him paraded around Lagos.

Serves as a subtle campaign that whatever men cannot accept, don't make the womenfolk go through its pains. That's still quite in tandem with his logic and actionary too!

Mumu, standing logic on its head won't absolve him of this life-long blunder of commiditising the womenfolk.

Oniranu!

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" by ebenholer(m): 6:57am On Jan 15, 2017
Pretty mike is actually making sense but not completely though. He makes sense in referring to d fact that he is not alone in leash doing (;completely right ) , politicians, rich ones, emirs and Kings are all partners in leashes. In order word, he is wrong by thinking he could go to the extent i of publicly demoralising young ladies in passing across such meaningful message.
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" by tedbaj(m): 7:05am On Jan 15, 2017
the weed u smoke is made in china.
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" by akinsule(m): 7:05am On Jan 15, 2017
BrutalJab:
Abi o.

There is sense in what he said but dull Nigerians will never read.

Y not volunteer someone close to u
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" by codedtins: 7:08am On Jan 15, 2017
abegi.
liar
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" by ericmor: 8:44am On Jan 15, 2017
SuperSuave:

No sense at all bcs what is wrong is wrong
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" by pedrilo: 10:27am On Jan 15, 2017
SuperSuave:
i read it, he failed in his attempt to justify his actions.
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" by scachy(m): 10:37am On Jan 15, 2017
Stupedinluv:
I could have cared if he was truly pretty
grin grin
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" by EasyMind(m): 10:52am On Jan 15, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Didn't you read, he said he didn't pay them a dime. They volunteered undecided

And you Believed that? Common!
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" by Marrtynze(m): 10:58am On Jan 15, 2017
SuperSuave:
Wat sense did he make please, he was only trying to make excuses for his terrible action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event / Regina Magazine: Regina Daniels Turns Publisher / Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.