Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,685 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:18 AM

What MMM Really Exposed About Nigerians - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What MMM Really Exposed About Nigerians (835 Views)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What MMM Really Exposed About Nigerians by hotwax: 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
First, I do not belong in any Ponzi scheme, MMM included. I am not a fan . For the fact that I am not a fan does not suggests its bad or does not work.

1. When schemes like MMM thrives, it shows we really have a serious messy economic situation. Its a mess the government needs to address. Imagine the website host I purchased for 11,000 is now 23,500 naira. The government does not even seems to care. Businesses are dying. I still don't understand what this government is trying to achieve by introducing hardship.

2. Nigerian masses are ill-informed on trivial issues. Most MMM participants don't have account on MMM website. They just give their money to their neighbors doing MMM to help them invest in MMM. Like a neighbor of mine (who is in his 40s) told a guy that he will give him money to help him invest in MMM. I was like MMM is on the internet, you can do it from your phone. So they dont even know about terms like "Get help", PH..e.t.c. These are the set of people who will attempt suicide when they hear unfavourable news about MMM. They are not well-informed.

3. I don't know how to put it. But I will call it "Bad-belle". Nigerians don't like to see their neighbors, even blood brothers to succeed. I don't know if its an African thing. But its rampant here in Nigeria. I personal wish my brothers succeed because its will be less stress on me as I always feel I am not doing enough to help my brothers. So if anyone want to invest in MMM, let them. After All its not your money they are investing. Like I always say "If you borrow money from me and use it on MMM and something bad happens, I will deal with you merciless no matter who you are to me"

4. Unnecessary show-off. You will see some MMM participants after making little money, showing off money and stuffs. I even saw a guy spending 2 million he made on a flamboyant wedding. Some people feel intimidated and hatred sets in.

5. Nigerians will never learn. Despite the wonder bank collapse of few years ago, people can still engage in a related setup.

6. Feel free to add to the list.

Editted:

7. MMM participants becomes aggressive and attack any non-MMM participant talking about MMM. You must not talk about MMM, they will come for your head. They will hurl all forms of insults and curse at you. I always wonder why this so. What are they protecting so dearly? I feel there is sense of insecurity in the MMM of a thing. IF its actually good, you don't need to turn to militant to pass your message. See comments here as evidence.

ED:
8. MMM participants are quick to attack non-MMM participants obsessed with the scheme. Ill-talking about MMM is not helpful for the system. It will only create panic. MMM is where it is thanks to the government and media obsession and bad-mouthing the scheme.

1 Like

Re: What MMM Really Exposed About Nigerians by Gflat: 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
MMM only classify Nigerians into two groups. The hardworking, focused and determined Nigerians

The gullibles, demented, no vision, zero purpose, lazy headed Nigerians. (many falls under this category. Watch as they quote me)

1 Like

Re: What MMM Really Exposed About Nigerians by proxillin(m): 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
Op, you better watch it. MMMsters will come for your head
Re: What MMM Really Exposed About Nigerians by ken19: 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
I didn't invest, now am regretting sad

2 Likes

Re: What MMM Really Exposed About Nigerians by hotwax: 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
proxillin:
Op, you better watch it. MMMsters will come for your head

I don say my own. Insult will not kill me
Re: What MMM Really Exposed About Nigerians by hotwax: 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
ken19:
I didn't invest, now am regretting sad

I didn't invest, now I have a rest of mind
Re: What MMM Really Exposed About Nigerians by Escalze(m): 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
Una no dey tire for MMM matter?

The people involved are not as noisy about it as the so called smart ones

SMH
Re: What MMM Really Exposed About Nigerians by proxillin(m): 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
Escalze:
Una no dey tire for MMM matter?

The people involved are not as noisy about it as the so called smart ones

SMH

Very predictable.

Op you forgot add

7. MMM participants behaving like rabbis infected dog when you mention MMM
Re: What MMM Really Exposed About Nigerians by rottennaija(m): 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
hotwax:
First, I do not belong in any Ponzi scheme, MMM included. I am not a fan . For the fact that I am not a fan does not suggests its bad or does not work.

1. When schemes like MMM thrives, it shows we really have a serious messy economic situation. Its a mess the government needs to address. Imagine the website host I purchased for 11,000 is now 23,500 naira. The government does not even seems to care. Businesses are dying. I still don't understand what this government is trying to achieve by introducing hardship.

2. Nigerian masses are ill-informed on trivial issues. Most MMM participants don't have account on MMM website. They just give their money to their neighbors doing MMM to help them invest in MMM. Like a neighbor of mine (who is in his 40s) told a guy that he will give him money to help him invest in MMM. I was like MMM is on the internet, you can do it from your phone. So they dont even know about terms like "Get help", PH..e.t.c. These are the set of people who will attempt suicide when they hear unfavourable news about MMM. They are not well-informed.

3. I don't know how to put it. But I will call it "Bad-belle". Nigerians don't like to see their neighbors, even blood brothers to succeed. I don't know if its an African thing. But its rampant here in Nigeria. I personal wish my brothers succeed because its will be less stress on me as I always feel I am not doing enough to help my brothers. So if anyone want to invest in MMM, let them. After All its not your money they are investing. Like I always say "If you borrow money from me and use it on MMM and something bad happens, I will deal with you merciless no matter who you are to me"

4. Unnecessary show-off. You will see some MMM participants after making little money, showing off money and stuffs. I even saw a guy spending 2 million he made on a flamboyant wedding. Some people feel intimidated and hatred sets in.

5. Nigerians will never learn. Despite the wonder bank collapse of few years ago, people can still engage in a related setup.

6. Feel free to add to the list.

Editted:

7. MMM participants becomes aggressive and attack any non-MMM participant talking about MMM. You must not talk about MMM, they will come for your head. They will hurl all forms of insults at you. Read comments here.
For the bolded statement,

1. I personally have benefited from MMM as I had a little more cash. It helped me helped others. Honestly, it would have been hard to help if I didn't have the additional little cash coming in.

Not like I wouldn't help, but the little help would have been limited.

2. The main reason for attacking them is because they are out to create panic and fear. They know any cash based system doesn't do well with panic. But worse of all, they create this panic in order to draw traffic to their site which is really bad.
Re: What MMM Really Exposed About Nigerians by Escalze(m): 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
proxillin:

Very predictable.

Op you forgot add

7. MMM participants behaving like rabbis infected dog when you mention MMM
Why hate on someone's success since its not illegal?
Most people into MMM don't see it as a job but take it as a 2nd means of earning money after their salary.
If you have a problem with that, get off my mention and go bleep yourself.
Even if it crashes today, I don't regret it.
Re: What MMM Really Exposed About Nigerians by hotwax: 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
rottennaija:

For the bolded statement,

1. I personally have benefited from MMM as I had a little more cash. It helped me helped others. Honestly, it would have been hard to help if I didn't have the additional little cash coming in.

Not like I wouldn't help, but the little help would have been limited.

2. The main reason for attacking them is because they are out to create panic and fear. They know any cash based system doesn't do well with panic. But worse of all, they create this panic in order to draw traffic to their site which is really bad. I will update that as point no 8

Oh ..alright...I think I now understand why. Thanks for educating me

(1) (Reply)

. / Oga Space No Dey Again / learn trading onli ne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.