Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,457 members, 7,978,473 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:01 AM

Help! My Daughter Has Myoclonic Seizure For 18 Years Now. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Daughter Has Myoclonic Seizure For 18 Years Now. (852 Views)

My Daughter Has Hair Lice. / Help! My Daughter Has Myoclonic Seizure; Any Cure? / Mango Fly: If Your Son/Daughter Has This On The Body, Please Visit A Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Daughter Has Myoclonic Seizure For 18 Years Now. by imagrg(m): 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
My daughter started having fits of myoclonic seizure since she was 5 months old and she has been on carbamazepine drug; increasing dosage as she aged on doctors' recommendation as a paliative measure. She is 19 now and she takes 800 mg of this drug daily. Please I need qualified Neurologist advice on this to help save her life. She is greatly embarrassed.
Re: Help! My Daughter Has Myoclonic Seizure For 18 Years Now. by greatnaija01: 5:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
wow. she needs a MIRACLE. We will be praying for her

imagrg:
My daughter started having fits of myoclonic seizure since she was 5 months old and she has been on carbamazepine drug; increasing dosage as she aged on doctors' recommendation as a paliative measure. She is 19 now and she takes 800 mg of this drug daily. Please I need qualified Neurologist advice on this to help save her life. She is greatly embarrassed.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Daughter Has Myoclonic Seizure For 18 Years Now. by oxypress: 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
imagrg:
hbot minimises seizure disorders: In the USA many patients use hyperbaric oxygen to treat seizures with good results. Depending on the cause of the seizure hbot can reduce the freequency or eliminate it.
We can provide more information on the service if needed. Click here for testimonies: www.oxygenunderpressure.com/category/seizure-disorder/
and here:
www.epilepsy.com/connect/forums/complementary-therapies/treat-seizures-hyperbaric-oxygen-therapy
Re: Help! My Daughter Has Myoclonic Seizure For 18 Years Now. by Victorez007: 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
Visit www.victorezblog.com.ng For health and good living tips
Re: Help! My Daughter Has Myoclonic Seizure For 18 Years Now. by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 15, 2017
has she don an mri scan of d brain..
Re: Help! My Daughter Has Myoclonic Seizure For 18 Years Now. by imagrg(m): 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
nna embarassedmdiokere45:
has she don an mri scan of d brain..
Yeah. Myoclonic seizure was observed

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: 8-year Old Boy Is Turning Into Stone Due To A Rare Condition / Marigold Special School With Boarding / Pregnant Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Bad State Of OrileAgege General Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.