Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,850 members, 7,945,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 03:07 AM

'keep Your Girl Away From Singer Runtown' - Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'keep Your Girl Away From Singer Runtown' - Davido (1988 Views)

Singer Runtown And Lion Pet Its Really Growing Fast / Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React / Fan Advises Runtown & Davido On Baby Mamas & HIV, Runtown Shuts Him Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'keep Your Girl Away From Singer Runtown' - Davido by Plugafrica: 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
DRYesterday, Omo Baba Olowo, Davido told his fans to keep their girls away from 'Mad Over You' crooner Runtown, Davido heard the trending news about Runtown sleeping with a London Show Promoter's fiance.

DMW Boss Davido mocked Singer Runtown for sleeping with his friend's fiance.

A close source told GoldRushVibes.Ng that Runtown wrote and recorded his 2016 smash hit 'Mad Over You' for the girl.7c7a712f-b9b3-40ce-9bd2-
The source said;

Runtown is sleeping with a London-based Show Promoter fiance, Nana, the show promoter's name is Toba The Bad Guy, Toba the Bad guy himself is a womanizer and his fiance, Nana knew, So he was also cheating on him with Runtown and Andre Ayew (West Ham footballer). Runtown initially wrote 'Mad Over You' for the girl so she date him, the interesting thing about this is that, Runtown and Toba the Bad Guy are good friends. Nana Is a Ghanaian and if you listen to the 'Mad Over You' song, Runtown said 'Ghana Girl Say She Wan Marry Me, I hope say she sabi cook Wake'

SOURCE: http://www.goldrushvibes.ng/keep-your-girl-away-from-singer-runtown-davido/
@GoldRushVibes On Instagram

Re: 'keep Your Girl Away From Singer Runtown' - Davido by Unionised(m): 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
Na so e dey start...
Re: 'keep Your Girl Away From Singer Runtown' - Davido by Kentura(m): 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
The girl too fine.. What do u expect?

thaa mad over you video fall hand o, he no try at all.

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Is Getting There! Check Out Her Hot Photos Shoot / Mo Abudu And Her Daughter Twin Up In New Photos / Mayorkun: I Wrote My Song, "Tonight" To Send MY Girlfriend Away.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.