Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,370 members, 7,888,205 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:37 PM

Why MMM Has Come To Stay(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why MMM Has Come To Stay(photo) (781 Views)

Incest Sex Has Come To Stay / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T / MMM Has Done More Harm Than Good Discuss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why MMM Has Come To Stay(photo) by marvelck: 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
MMM: A Ponzi or Prosperity Scheme?

I've heard so much about this MMM, right from when it started. Friends and colleagues were telling me about it and also wanted me to try it out.

But having heard how the scheme was a scam designed to dupe unsuspecting investors, I was indeed reluctant to have anything to do with MMM. But few months down the line, MMM has been able to enrich so many Nigerians especially low income earners via its PH and GH payment arrangement

Though there are some risks involved in MMM just like any business venture. But the benefits of the scheme far outweigh any risks. And according to someone I discussed it with today, MMM is a genuine scheme meant and designed to provide help (financial) to the masses. And its cos of this same reason, some powerful persons are not happy with MMM. People who probably don't want the poor to become rich or comfortable like them.

But the interesting part of it, is that MMM is not a scam. Cos the people/Admin running it do not have access to investors funds. All they do is to merge people to pay and get help. Which is just like the normal contributions some people do at their places of work (this monthly turn by turn collection). And according to the man (whom I guess is an MMM guider), MMM only makes their own profit from the adverts placed on their site. Which are paid for based on the number of times MMM investors visit/click on their site. And considering the huge number of investors MMM has all over Nigeria, this is a cool way of making a lot of money without stress. Just like the way bloggers get paid.

From the above explanation, MMM looks more like a prosperity scheme designed to help the masses. And from all the indications, (and without any 'harassment' from the govt or the media) MMM has come to stay.

1 Like

Re: Why MMM Has Come To Stay(photo) by 2SWT(f): 11:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mtcheeew

What is mmm abeg?

1 Like

Re: Why MMM Has Come To Stay(photo) by Feranchek(m): 12:26am On Jan 15, 2017
2SWT:
Mtcheeew

What is mmm abeg?
ka mu ga juo Biaty biko
Re: Why MMM Has Come To Stay(photo) by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 15, 2017
You guys should just take it easy on this dumbness and greed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Way On How To Make Your Girlfriend Very Happy / I Want To Marry My Dad, He Is Extremely Powerful In Bed – Daughter Confesses / StupidYorubafool has been Finally Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.