Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,617 members, 7,975,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:04 AM

Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence (24529 Views)

Row Over $496m Jets: Buhari Presents Documents, US Letter To NASS / ‘unrepentant Ethnic Champion’ — Fayose Blasts Buhari Over New NIA DG / Osinbajo Rejects N7b VP Residence, Says He Will Remain In Current Accommodation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by voicelez: 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
c
Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by segola7(m): 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
hmmm. for better news joor http://betternewsblog.com
Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by Orpe7(m): 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
Na so.however in other news

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
Na wa oo shocked shocked
Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
BlindAngel:

I call on the thunder of God Almighty to fall upon your head this very moment if thatz all u got 2 say.
hehehehe, leave that one, a biased bigoted fellow who doesn't understand the concept of patriotism he keeps calling himself

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by Mufasa27(m): 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
koma1:
Gate House(N55m) ?
Naija I hail o
The Gate house funds go build 50 houses or more for my village..
Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
Change!!!!
Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by ibbjnr(m): 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
But they promised to reduce cost of governance and government spending... Mmh this is definitely not the change we voted for.

Did you hear Buhari name there?young man read b4 commenting

1 Like

Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
. N258m); Chief Security Officer’s house (N228m); mosque (N95m); Church (N84m); security quarters, (N114 m); boys quarters( N288m); Gate House(N55m); infrastructure (N1.7 billion)
gate house?
Boys quarters?
Security quaters?

Why my country why? embarassed

Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
D.amn! 7 billion what?
A very bl.oody revolution is overdue!
Handful of insatiable rogues living large at the expense of impoverished majority!
Nig. Is cursed!!!
Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nig. Urgently needs another kaduna nzeogwu!..
We can't continue like this!!
This d.amn country is cursed with SELF-SERVING RULERS!!!
Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by AZeD1(m): 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ogu83:
But they promised to reduce cost of governance and government spending... Mmh this is definitely not the change we voted for
ifyalways:
This people are heartless!!!

Drove out to get milk this evening and a small tin of powdered peak milk is now 1400 ngn. shocked and someone who promised change is renovating a house with 7B sad

Abrupt:
Great. After all the years he spent in church listening to the 'Word Of God' he ended up like every other greedy politician. Nigeria leaders are hopeless.

Read to understand and not to reply. It is clearly stated in the post that
"The project has been abandoned in the last five years owing to disagreement between the Senate and the Federal Capital Development Authority on the variation of the project.

The contract was awarded in 2009 at a cost of N7billion but N6.215 billion was paid to the contractors.
"
Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by gerg: 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
This was Yaradua's regime. And they said yaradua was a very good leader. Who was responsible for awarding such outrageous contract?
Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by pheemmii(m): 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
Read all over.. It was not a new project, it has been awarded about 8yrs ago and abandoned in 2011. It was not this regime's project... Pls verify, thanks.
Abrupt:
Great. After all the years he spent in church listening to the 'Word Of God' he ended up like every other greedy politician. Nigeria leaders are hopeless.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by Richy4(m): 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ohh Corruption!!!!! Thy name is Nigeria.....How can anyone spend that kinda amount...Yet the project was not completed...Even if they were constructing a new road, That money would have gone a long way......I hope the building got a bullet prove and Fire prove swimming pool....... undecided
Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by tbliss22(m): 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
Abrupt:
The federal government is lucky I don't have superpowers. Tch.

For crying out loud why can't Nigerians read to comprehend. Did the write say anything about V.P collecting money? or when the contract was awarded in 2009, was Osinbajo the vice president then?

Let me help you out here, it's all about a building contract for the home of Vice President in abuja but unfortunately the money went into thin air without 87% completion of the project. I hope you understand now??

Please read the write-up again before spewing trash.....
Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by dsocioemmy(m): 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
See them see them... And corruption is fighting back abi? Idiara.com
Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by Wristler: 9:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
CXLVII:
Those goats really ate our yams back then

Believe me you, another set of goats are presently eating the yams albeit discreetly.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by tbliss22(m): 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
ucsparks:
gate house?
Boys quarters?
Security quaters?

Why my country why? embarassed

when law of karma starts knocking on them and their generation. Some people will start to wonder what they did to deserve such pain and punishment. Just relax they (contractors and everyone involved in the embezzling of those funds) and their generations will not go unpunished.
Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by CXLVII: 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
Wristler:

Believe me you, another set of goats are presently eating the yams albeit discreetly.

Very true!
Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by HENRY940: 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
There is no APC,

There is no PDP,

All we have is...."Haves, And Have Nots"

Kontinue

1 Like

Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by mekonglobal(m): 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
All I see here is ADC residents and the rest. So where is the Vp house Located in this project?
Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by Ruggedpen: 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
gen2lpat:
Someday, nigerians will storn the house of assembly and stone all those looters to hell. Thieves...
As police dey shoot people they are happy so that u will know that ur safety is not granted when u want to protest
Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by cptshiver: 9:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by opribo(m): 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
This is a typical example of the wastage going on a daily basis in what we call federal government, dont forget this is tax payers money been squandered as if nobody cares. Just imagine how much is planned for the living quarters of the VP and just because the VP is of no consequence to them they are just using that project to embezzle tax payers funds anyhow.

Anyway they need not bother wasting any money at least not under this recession, the VP is contended just been a VP he is not complaining wherever he is even if it is in bubu's boys quarter. They should not waste our money anymore afterall this VP is not regarded as a human being in this APC arrangement, it is wherever bubu likes he sends him but it is unfortunate really because bubu should have push the man forward to do the work while he takes the back seat just as he did the first time by allowing Idiagbon freehand and the man delivered which is the goodwill he rode on to come back.
Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by Abrupt: 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
tbliss22:

For crying out loud why can't Nigerians read to comprehend. Did the write say anything about V.P collecting money?Please read the write-up again before spewing trash.....
Hol' up Hol' up, my bad okay? The headline convinced me. You don't have to go all Rambo on me.

AZeD1:

Read to understand and not to reply.
C'mon! The headline was what led me wrong. Plus the article was kinda too long to read.

pheemmii:
Read all over.. It was not a new project, it has been awarded about 8yrs ago and abandoned in 2011. It was not this regime's project... Pls verify, thanks.
Pastor's child. Thank you for scolding me in a polite way. I really fell for the headline tho'
Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by gen2lpat(m): 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ruggedpen:

As police dey shoot people they are happy so that u will know that ur safety is not granted when u want to protest

Them.never see anything. Guns go begin show from no where.
Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by AZeD1(m): 9:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
Abrupt:

C'mon! The headline was what led me wrong. Plus the article was kinda too long to read.
'
A long article never killed anyone wink
Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by profhezekiah: 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
and U tout U r making sense?
tit:
This people want Osinbade to leave under a tree ni.
Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by lagosrd: 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
dre11:

Questions over alleged cost inflation, contract payouts

http://thenationonlineng.net/fresh-row-new-n7b-vps-residence/

Baba 55million naira gate house...... Dre is God poop and by the way why build another one for the VP. Some theives just want to reduce the VP of the country to zero by all means by moving him far away from the presidential Villa.
Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by jaz(m): 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
I've since given up on this country
Re: Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence by Fedayeen02: 11:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
ifyalways:
This people are heartless!!!

Drove out to get milk this evening and a small tin of powdered peak milk is now 1400 ngn. shocked and someone who promised change is renovating a house with 7B sad
Breast milk is still the best for kids cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How My Quarrel With Kwankwaso Started, Why He Won't Be President - Ganduje / Babajide Sanwo-olu: My Encounter With The Biggest Change Lagos Has Ever Seen. / Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.