Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,763 members, 7,935,271 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:31 AM

Folks, Kindly Review This Site. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Folks, Kindly Review This Site. (636 Views)

Kindly Review My Website With Constructive Critisim.... / Please Kindly Review And Rate This Website / Plssssssssss Kindly Review This Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Folks, Kindly Review This Site. by bug24(m): 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2009
THE SITE IS STILL IN DEMO but i'd love to get any wrongs corrected. www.myenterpriseng.com just incase bot decides to act, www dot myenterpriseng dot com. fellow web men and women, i'd plead dat u'll be gentle on me pls. cheesy
Re: Folks, Kindly Review This Site. by yawatide(f): 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2009
If you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen  cool

1) "Set myenterpriseng as my home page" - Make that a clickable link
2) Fading photos: remove photo of guy with hairy chest - it is giving me the creeps
3) Make sure you perform proper validation (front and back) on the contact page.  Right now, page is broken
4) photo of babe on contact page - I don't see the relationship. Could babe have a phone to her head? wink
5) requirements page: add "back to top" at regular intervals and make the requirements intra-links to what's below
6) what is point of text field under "keep me logged in"?
7) Move "keep me logged in" below login field.  Also below that, put the "forgot password" link
8 ) Footer: what is the point of the purple box next to "rules"?
9) remove embedded styles
10) site is simple enough. why didn't you use floated DIVs, as opposed to tables?
11) Footer navigation inconsistent with what's up top.  Move additional links below the nav that matches the top
12) Not all footer nav options are clickable
Re: Folks, Kindly Review This Site. by bug24(m): 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2009
YAWA, thanks 4d review, note taken. regardin d purple dot at d footer, d client specificaly asked me to put it there. i pleaded no, but as u know, CUSTOMER IS KING. the inconsistency betw the top and footer NAVs, he also chose what'll be there. he chose some other crazy thangs which i told him i wont be part of it, i'll work on the stufz u mentioned rite away. THANKS. and, i love d KITCHEN & HEAT thing. cheesy , hey i didnt get any thumbs UP or DOWNS
Re: Folks, Kindly Review This Site. by yawatide(f): 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2009
If I give grade now, you will either be discouraged or encouraged and consequently, either make all the changes or not, depending on what I say. So let's wait till you are done making these changes at the least.

Layout-wise, what I see is a 2-column site, text on left, photo on right. I personally would say ditch the purple background and rather make it a border so that the content area is white and that you should spruce it up with more images and at that, images that are directly related to the page I click on. Having said that, if the customer likes what they see, there is little much else I can say. I decided at the onset of 2009, that beauty is in the eye of the beholder so rather than focus on design/layout, I will look at the stuff I have mentioned above.

good luck!
Re: Folks, Kindly Review This Site. by askphantom(m): 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2009
The site is how many percent complete.

Your registration no dey work. So until you have reached like 100% coding work done and 90% display work completed, we go just do half job for you. grin

(1) (Reply)

Critics For My Website / Thread For Drupal Programmers / I Got D Solution To Using Either Horde, Squirell, Roundcube Mail On Joomla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.