Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Tonto Dike's Husband Buys Their Son A 2017 GMC Truck Ahead Of His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike's Husband Buys Their Son A 2017 GMC Truck Ahead Of His Birthday (1018 Views)

Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Spotted Pushing Garbage Truck Ahead Of His Election / Davido Acquires A 2017 Porsche 911 Car For Himself, Shows it off (Photos, Video) / Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike's Husband Buys Their Son A 2017 GMC Truck Ahead Of His Birthday by farano(f): 8:05am On Jan 15, 2017
Nice one.. congrats to him, but I think the greatest gift he can give their son right now is to love his mum and keep his family safe and intact. ..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPQ4YSvDLls/

Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Buys Their Son A 2017 GMC Truck Ahead Of His Birthday by CHOPUP411(m): 8:07am On Jan 15, 2017
Nice one
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Buys Their Son A 2017 GMC Truck Ahead Of His Birthday by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:10am On Jan 15, 2017
wow...I just like d maturity of dis guy sha
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Buys Their Son A 2017 GMC Truck Ahead Of His Birthday by kelvine(m): 8:13am On Jan 15, 2017
God bless me beyond Toyota and Honda.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Buys Their Son A 2017 GMC Truck Ahead Of His Birthday by Gflat: 8:22am On Jan 15, 2017
I bet your sun will ride that when he grows. Nigerians can be stupid you know smiley
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Buys Their Son A 2017 GMC Truck Ahead Of His Birthday by CaroLyner(f): 8:35am On Jan 15, 2017
good but can a one year old ride a car?
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Buys Their Son A 2017 GMC Truck Ahead Of His Birthday by Sandydayziz(f): 8:35am On Jan 15, 2017
Interesting...
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Buys Their Son A 2017 GMC Truck Ahead Of His Birthday by thesicilian: 9:02am On Jan 15, 2017
CaroLyner:
good but can a one year old ride a car?
I was going to ask how old the child is. Rich men sha

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Buys Their Son A 2017 GMC Truck Ahead Of His Birthday by decatalyst(m): 9:07am On Jan 15, 2017
When many graduate above the age of 30 full street dey use LEGMOUSINE cry

Continue ooo but know that diaris God ooo cry cry
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Buys Their Son A 2017 GMC Truck Ahead Of His Birthday by Dayoade92(m): 10:47am On Jan 16, 2017
farano:
Nice one.. congrats to him, but I think the greatest gift he can give their son right now is to love his mum and keep his family safe and intact . ..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPQ4YSvDLls/
At the boldened, just say the little kid is lucky to have a rich dad and mom. Money is speaking. He gets it, he spends it. Thanks to his star. Who says he doesn't love the mom and won't do anything to keep his family safe and intact? Not bad to buy him a car even when the kid can't open the car door yet grin grin grin OP, if you were my wife, I would love you, keep our family intact and still get our 1 year old kid a Limo. wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Buys Their Son A 2017 GMC Truck Ahead Of His Birthday by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 16, 2017
But how is he going to drive the car?

(1) (Reply)

Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) / Video: Lizzy Anjorin Blast Basketmouth For Making Jest Of Her “stop Jealous” Vir / Davido Spends Daddy Day Out With Sophia & Daughter Lmade As He Teaches Her How T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.