Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,633 members, 7,944,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

Thank You MMM I Just Got Paid - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Thank You MMM I Just Got Paid (7194 Views)

"My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis / I Just Got Paid On Mmm Today #glory / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You MMM I Just Got Paid by chessguru(m): 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
una carry MMM matter for head like fresh gala . e no get wetin una wan talk or how una want take talk am , we know your motives and WE STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA
Re: Thank You MMM I Just Got Paid by tosyne2much(m): 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
mygeeZ:
How do MMM derive the 30% interest the pay on investment? All i see is rubbing Peter to pay Paul!! Its only a more gullible person that will still invest in this Ponzi Scheme!!
The truth of the matter remains, their is no way MMM will be able to pay all the participants the capital the invested not to talk of 30% interest rate and extra 10% promised during the festive period of 2016!!
What product is MMM selling?
Those invested will only get a percentage of their capital and no 30% interest will be paid as the system has crashed and only waiting to reap off ignorant people of their money!! Some other guys will still fall prey!!
At the end of the day, the will tell you that MMM does not fail; Only unfavourable media reports and government policies made them to close!!!
You made a lot of sense but you shouldn't have made such a comment here because participants will come for ya head cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Thank You MMM I Just Got Paid by fanny500able: 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
kiss kiss kissMMM, only if Nigerians would just be honest nd less greedy. It's a great scheme like the banking sector.

Ask me how, I populate your head with banging facts.
Re: Thank You MMM I Just Got Paid by Stylaay(m): 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
i have done MMM a couple of times and i pulled out before the crash cos i saw it coming. my problem with guiders and some participants is how they get aggresive when people ask question. u are all supposed to explain and encourage people teach them the so called ideology cos as far as i am concerned it is just a cheap and lazy way of making money which i am also guilty of.

By my training i ask questions if i am not clear nut the way participants and guiders hush u if u try to iron out knotty areas is annoying. Is MMM a cult that its ideologies cannot be questioned. i tire for some people and this cult follwership of a thing. nothing lasts foreverthis MMM will crash someday the earlier you have that mind set the better for u. any GH of up.to 100K yet?
Re: Thank You MMM I Just Got Paid by Iselldata: 11:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
If seun pit this on fromt page oh... Let my prick stand grin grin
Re: Thank You MMM I Just Got Paid by zamirikpo(m): 10:52am On Jan 16, 2017
[/quote]u,re the one monitoring the ratio, u,re a fool at 40. sit down there and be watching participants making money, u better join MMM before its too late.[quote]

O boy.....u harsh oh. Dats my brilliant observation, no b quarrel oh.

Anyways goodluck with ur GH application. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Million Money Team / MMM Pays / 25 Modern Ways To Save Money In Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.