Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,858 members, 7,935,678 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 01:30 PM

2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators (49417 Views)

Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by tonex2: 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
Zirah:
Shebi MMM don resume. Why aren't you all getting paid yet? grin grin grin grin. Abi what's the purpose of the resumption when no one is yet to receive cash. I laugh at the gullies.

its a pity some pple who criticize mmm don't even know how mmm works, we just resumed merging and today is sunday by tomorrow I have a help of 350k to provide I have been paired already and I will be paying to the individuals account. the amount is very spare to me so don't cry for me ,proberbly you are too broke to lose one kobo that is why u are scared to join well we understand just sitback and talk at least that one is free.

if you are not ready to loose a one kobo then get ready to remain poor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue

4 Likes

Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by teebillz: 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
post=52822455:

Source: http://www.newshelm.com/2017/01/nigeria-police-gives-2-reasons-why-it.html

Try it and become an overnight scapegoat. MMM will gladly put the blame on you.
Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by handsomety(m): 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
wolesmile:
What crime is being committed that they even think they can arrest people for? What section of the law is being broken?

I am not doing MMM yet, but when my friend GH of 174k on Friday (he hasn't been paired yet o) I just told my self "Me sef, I must do."
yes he has not been paired remember it is weekend and the person to pay him have 48hours and bank don't work so if it Monday it will surely get paired
Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by ladiesmirror(m): 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
segebase:
good to b back from a lengthy ban ......MMM n oda schemes till booohari die

wetin u do wey dem ban u
Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by funso4life(m): 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
f**k all haters of MMM just gotten help
Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by ayindejimmy(m): 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
So it's the government that tells NP who to arrest and who not to arrest?

So NP can't carry our their own investigation to determine who's breaking the law?
Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by Zirah: 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2017
Haha. The money is spare to you yet you want to lose sleep over it, scampering anxiously on every MMM thread you happen on. You're not only a joker but a gullible one at that.

tonex2:

its a pity some pple who criticize mmm don't even know how mmm works, we just resumed merging and today is sunday by tomorrow I have a help of 350k to provide I have been paired already and I will be paying to the individuals account. the amount is very spare to me so don't cry for me ,proberbly you are too broke to lose one kobo that is why u are scared to join well we understand just sitback and talk at least that one is free.

if you are not ready to loose a one kobo then get ready to remain poor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by segebase(m): 7:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
tukdi:

Please what's the duration of the ban! lipsrsealed
3wks
Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by segebase(m): 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
ladiesmirror:

wetin u do wey dem ban u

IDGAF meme
Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
Y wil d tink of arrest while d govt cnt asure Nigeria of a gud economy, mmm nd bet9ja s helping dis govt o.
Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by tukdi: 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
segebase:

3wks

shocked
Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by cao(f): 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
That fact that people willingly invest in a Ponzi scheme is baffling. Oh well, na your money, you might as well lose it willingly. All I know is, don't come out crying when it inevitably crashes.
Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by eplanning: 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
Arrest ke? Na so una bad-belle don reach? E pain uuuuu tongue
Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by Ebunluv(f): 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. / Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums / MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.