Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,925 members, 7,876,520 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

How Much Do U Pay Ur Isp For Your Cybercafe Business - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Much Do U Pay Ur Isp For Your Cybercafe Business (1251 Views)

Cybercafe Mega Business Opportunity @ Your Doorsteps / Vsat Installation Cost For Cybercafe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do U Pay Ur Isp For Your Cybercafe Business by chimec2003: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2009
Pls I want to know whether any body still pay as high as N126,000 that I pay my ISP monthly for using just 15 computers in my cybercafe busines. Pls help me can i get a price less than that cos now the patronage is very low and am not making the money again.
Re: How Much Do U Pay Ur Isp For Your Cybercafe Business by Fhemmmy: 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2009
Contact this guy, his name is Abbey and his number is 803-322-6248
He is my partner in Nigeria on the autobiz and stuff, i know he has a cybercafe, but not sure how much he pays for his ISP, but i know his provider is from Canada.
Re: How Much Do U Pay Ur Isp For Your Cybercafe Business by whatalife: 7:12am On Nov 26, 2009
@chimec2003
If you are in lagos and you are paying that much, then it means you are father christmas, because there are serveral services you can use,i personal am not in Lagos but have been running cafe for about 5 years now.I make use of VSAT, my former isp was terribly slow and i have used them for about a year and half,Now am with a UK isp with very speed of browsing.If interested llet me know.
catfishnigeria@yahoo.com
Re: How Much Do U Pay Ur Isp For Your Cybercafe Business by chimec2003: 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2009
Pls My brother, tell about this UK ISP, the cost of everything, I am so much interested in pls. Help me out
Re: How Much Do U Pay Ur Isp For Your Cybercafe Business by dababex: 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2009
pls oh, im into the same kind of problem, im running a cafe with 15systems and i pay close to 160,000 still it is creepping and i dont make much money,it is a german isp, i need one that is pretty fast that my customers can be happy with @the same time cheaper,pls i need it badly becos i want to start paying for another one from the 1st of december,thanks sad
Re: How Much Do U Pay Ur Isp For Your Cybercafe Business by dlink: 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2009
daba and chimec if u are in lagos just call me on 0806849174, so that we can arrange on how we can c ok.
I will show wat i use and if it is OK for u we go ok
Re: How Much Do U Pay Ur Isp For Your Cybercafe Business by dlink: 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2009
daba and chimec if u are in lagos just call me on 08063849174, so that we can arrange on how we can c ok.
I will show wat i use and if it is OK for u we go ok
Re: How Much Do U Pay Ur Isp For Your Cybercafe Business by tunde300us(m): 11:59pm On Nov 26, 2009
hi dababex nd chimec pls send me ur email address let me hook you up wit a good ISP.my email address is tunde300us@gmail.com
Re: How Much Do U Pay Ur Isp For Your Cybercafe Business by dababex: 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2009
tunde300us:

hi dababex nd chimec pls send me your email address let me hook you up wit a good ISP.my email address is tunde300us@gmail.com
email /yahoo messager is dababex@yahoo.com or info@lavida-ng.com,thanks
Re: How Much Do U Pay Ur Isp For Your Cybercafe Business by bani(m): 10:33am On Nov 30, 2009
The need for a ‘fast’ internet service provider cannot be argued. But the down time associated with service providers is always over looked, downtimes are an unavoidable issue considering the numerous issues associated with running a business in Nigeria et al power, man power, , vandalisation etc.
With all this issues considered, I would like to introduce the BNA, this is a bandwidth aggregator. This hard ware is a one-sided Internet bonding appliance that provides aggregated Internet connectivity to cyber cafes, small and medium size businesses , enterprises, apartments, hotels, hospitals and other multi-tenant buildings via aggregating multiple Internet access lines for increased performance and reliability. With the BNA, multiple DSL, cable modem or T1 services can be combined to provide higher speed and more reliable Internet access.
The BNA combines multiple Internet access lines, each on a 10/100baseT Ethernet interface, into a single aggregated Internet access line, again on a 10/100baseT Ethernet interface. The aggregation over the Internet access lines is done even for a single session, providing the full aggregate speed. The BNA supports aggregation of up to 6 Internet access lines and additional cellular data cards. Each Internet access line may be through a DSL modem, cable modem, T1, satellite modem, fractional DS3, DS3, fiber, cellular or any other broadband connection. In simpler terms the aggregation converges the bandwidth from 6 different service providers into a funnel and out into your network as one source.
Technical Specifications
Cellular data WAN connection (optional) - BNA supports the cellular data module via an optional PCMCIA bay or via a usb port. Through these interfaces a cellular data card can be plugged in as an additional WAN connection. The cellular data card can be configured for failover-only or always-on. In fail-over mode, in case of all the wired Internet access lines failing, the cellular data card will take over in less than 30 seconds.

Link failure recovery & link failover -In case of Internet access line failures, the BNA keeps the ongoing sessions alive by retransmitting the lost packets over the available access lines, even for the sessions in progress, without loss of data integrity. Additionally automatic failover protects against failures of one or more access link outages. 2G/3G cellular cards can be added as standby WAN access links for additional reliability.

Hot-swap failover - Optional dual unit installation enables instant hot fail-over to the standby unit.

Advanced QoS algorithms - All traffic routed through the BNA is intelligently managed to prioritize real-time traffic. Additionally a unique set of proprietary algorithms are implemented to improve inbound real-time traffic latency metrics such as VoIP applications.

Dynamic DNS load balancing - BNA can be configured to provide Dynamic DNS load-balancing for inbound requests for internally hosted servers such as web-server, ftp-server, mail-server etc.

Transparent installation – The existing Local Area Network does not require any changes. No coordination, new equipment or software is needed from the Internet Service Provider(s). A remotely accessable browser-based management interface provides quick and easy configuration and system monitoring.

(1) (Reply)

Ipad 3g + Wifi 16gb For Sale! / Ipad 2 16gb Wifi Only For Sale! / Uk Mint Bold2,3,4,5 ,torch 1 And 2, Curve 2,3,4 Available! The Funclub! 08152536677

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.