Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,007 members, 7,939,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

Which Of These Old Movies Did You Watch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Of These Old Movies Did You Watch (1168 Views)

Bbnaija: I’m Addicted To You’ – Watch Moment Mercy Confessed Her Deep Feelings F / Dou You Watch Big Brother? Big Sister Ni! Wizkid Reply a Fan. PHOTOS / Beg Davido Or Phyno To Feature You & Watch Your Music Appreciated Fan Tells Efe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Old Movies Did You Watch by Mrop(m): 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
OK let's start by how old are you and which of
these movies did you watch.

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/which-of-these-movies-did-you-watch.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

Re: Which Of These Old Movies Did You Watch by 2SWT(f): 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
Re: Which Of These Old Movies Did You Watch by Paulpaulpaul(m): 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
Chai, person don old oo. Me na all oo
Re: Which Of These Old Movies Did You Watch by talk2alabama: 3:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
grin
Re: Which Of These Old Movies Did You Watch by obinna58(m): 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
Sorry I grew up japan
Re: Which Of These Old Movies Did You Watch by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
christbin me, elebolo.. i didnt watch
the rest i watched.
i still remember Sango, saworoide, iyawo alhaji, state of emergency, after school hours(puff puff) lol, and Lion of Africa
Re: Which Of These Old Movies Did You Watch by Ishilove: 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
Mrop:
OK let's start by how old are you and which of
these movies did you watch.

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/which-of-these-movies-did-you-watch.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3
Elebolo, karishika, isakaba, lepa shandy, K.K.K

You should have added Glamour Girls 1 & 2 and Living in Bondage cheesy
Re: Which Of These Old Movies Did You Watch by datgoaldigger1(m): 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
Lol wah about Ala Nwanyi Asaba
Re: Which Of These Old Movies Did You Watch by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
As a kid...

Isakaba was my best war film

Billionaires Club was my best culticm film

World Apart was my best love film

Mr Ibu was my best comedy film

Blood Money taught me lessons of life.

Egg Of Life made me cry!

And even up till date, I can't but live to always remember these listed movies.
Re: Which Of These Old Movies Did You Watch by lanicky(f): 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
I've watched everything except Karishikagrin
Re: Which Of These Old Movies Did You Watch by kheengjay(m): 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
can never forget karishika n issakaba.....the former for nightmares and the other for prove of bravery

eg when your primary school teacher flogs the living poo out of u in front of ur crush u just form big boy n say ODESHI! while u excuse yourself to the toilet to seriously cry ur eyes out ...lol miss dos day s mehn!

(1) (Reply)

Video Vixen, Venita Akpofure Expecting Second Child With Husband / Davido OBO Rock With His DMW Crew In A Private To Yola Adamawa State( Pic,video) / See The Original Photos Of The Mansion Comedian I Go Dye Built For His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.